Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there so much hate for Manny on here?sure he gets overrated but he is a ATG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because his fan base has run rampant with their idiocy and jackassery on various sports forums around the internet to the point where it was impossible to be a fan of the fighter on account of the ******ation of his fan base....and then we celebrated the start of 2010.....

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
      Well to be fair people would have ripped apart Armstrong and Leonard too if the internet was around. IMO the hate comes less from Pacquiao and more to do just with his fans. I love Pacquiao but sometimes his fans make me ashamed to be a fan of his. He is a great fighter but in my opinion he epitomizes the saying styles make fights. Against a brawler who wants to fight he'll give you something special. Against a counter puncher he can look amateurish. I just get sick of his fans claiming that he's Jesus with gloves.
      Although that was funny, its sad that its not far from the truth.

Comment

Fighting past prime opponents or guys coming off of losses,Mayweather does his own *****made nitpicking but is a far superior fighter to manny who should have at least 2 losses to Marquez stealing his p4p spot not right.

Comment

1) Hate comes with the territory, you can't please everyone and as much as people love building someone up tearing them down is even more loved.

2) It is a never ending cycle, people talked a ton of shit now it is getting thrown back in their faces and the people getting talked shit to are just waiting their turn to turn it around on the other side.

3) What fun is it if everyone 100% agrees but some people are real sensitive to disagreement.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            Because his fan base has run rampant with their idiocy and jackassery on various sports forums around the internet to the point where it was impossible to be a fan of the fighter on account of the ******ation of his fan base....and then we celebrated the start of 2010.....
            The worst fans ever they do not know sht about the sport and the majority left after he lost or only come through to nuthug Nonito in the same fashion,Floyds fans can be terrible also but at least they bknow more names then Floyd.

Comment

because 2009-2012 pac is bad for the sport......before that, i didn't have any issues with him. since 2009 he as became a cherry-picking, weight-draining, overrated hypejob.

Comment

Can't hate the little guy, just his hardcore fans and hardcore haters which feeds the hardcore fans.

When you're on top haters come out to play and it's not just Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
                  because 2009-2012 pac is bad for the sport......before that, i didn't have any issues with him. since 2009 he as became a cherry-picking, weight-draining, overrated hypejob.
                  This is how I feel. I thought Manny was great, even thought he was busting up my Mexican heros, but it was cool cause I was seeing something special, atleast I thought. Then things went down hill from there, and when Manny developed the needle phobia, I was done being his fan.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    The worst fans ever they do not know sht about the sport and the majority left after he lost or only come through to nuthug Nonito in the same fashion,Floyds fans can be terrible also but at least they bknow more names then Floyd.
                    So Pac fans only know two names? Do you realize how stupid that sounds? You really dont do you?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      So Pac fans only know two names? Do you realize how stupid that sounds? You really dont do you?
                      Because they also know the names of the guys Pac and Donaire fight

Comment

Working...
                      X