No announcement yet.

some parents put laxtives in my food at a party

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some parents put laxtives in my food at a party

i was already late to the job cause mama went on goggle but she typed in mapquest instead. i told mama we dont use that no mo and its for ol folk. she saad she old and did it anyway

i get lost and get to the party 1 hour later. the parents werent too mad. so i felt releaved. so some parents offered me food before we do the sitdown pics with elmo with all 43 kids. so i had to go hid in the bathroom cause i had to take my top head off to eat and so the kiddies wont see me. so im eating good yall, chiken nachos fries ranch dip brocali casarole. so i got done and the parents saad we gotta wait 30 minutes cause 3 kids had to laeve and come back.

so i waited and then i got a bubblin in my tummy yall. it felt uuuugly. so i jus shruged it off and then the kids came back. so we did a sitdown and a pic. by the 6th kid yall, the bubblin was like a valcano. i start squirmin and the parents laughin. i knew i had got had. they said i cant leave till done and i beter not boo boo on they kids, my self or they smell it.

once 5 year old lil stevey came. it was a over with. i threw him off me like hot potato. i ran quick to the bathroom but i had all my costume on so i boo booed on myself. the parents said i stank and they held they nose yall. i wanted to through a punch at them but it was to many.

mama laughed and papa saad i smell like i was in the boo boo olympics.
Working...
X