No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martirosyan's Manager on The Roman Win, Eyes Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martirosyan's Manager on The Roman Win, Eyes Canelo

Vanes Martirosyan (30-0 19 KOs) scored an exciting 7th round knockout on Saturday evening to capture the WBC junior middlweight title. Below are some quick thoughts on the fight and facing WBC champion Saul Alvarez down the road. [Click Here To Read More]

Unfortunately, Canelo and his camp are going to duck Vanes for as long as possible. Vanes needs to win big on a PPV or HBO televised fight. Right now he's really dangerous, but unknown to the masses, whom big name fighters avoid like the plague.
    Last edited by dubjab; 06-08-2011, 02:45 PM.

Comment

If Canelo can dominate Rhodes I would have him fight Vanes next.

If he struggles I might think twice.

Comment

Originally posted by dubjab View Post
        Unfortunately, Canelo and his camp are going to duck Vanes for as long as possible. Vanes needs to win big on a PPV or HBO televised fight. Right now he's really dangerous, but unknown to the masses, whom big name fighters avoid like the plague.
        bltch canelo aint ducking nobody,And i mean as vanes as a nobody.
        Canelo has a tough fight coming up.Besides top rank and goldenboy are
        still not working together even tho they supposably squashed there beef.

Comment

Vanes last fight was awesome, i think if he ever fights Canelo its going to be a slugfest where the best chin will win

Comment

Originally posted by jcabrera30 View Post
            Vanes last fight was awesome, i think if he ever fights Canelo its going to be a slugfest where the best chin will win
            that would be vanes by ko.

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
              that would be vanes by ko.
              your probably right, Canelo was shaken when he fought Cotto

Comment

stupid fugly armenian NO ONE KNOWS YOU EXIST CANELO WILL KO YOU

Comment

Originally posted by IslaSimio View Post
                  stupid fugly armenian NO ONE KNOWS YOU EXIST CANELO WILL KO YOU
                  just cuz u dont know who he is, doesnt mean Canelo wil KO him, he is actually a very good fighter 30W-0L

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    bltch canelo aint ducking nobody,And i mean as vanes as a nobody.
                    Canelo has a tough fight coming up.Besides top rank and goldenboy are
                    still not working together even tho they supposably squashed there beef.
                    said a punk with a canelo avatar. If you got anything from my post was that I said Vanes is not a huge draw yet, even though he's better than Alvares, which is why they will duck Vanes until he can get some HBO and PPV fights in.

Comment

Working...
                    X