Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who is the biggest idol from the phillipines Manny Pacquaio or Arnell Pineda?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who is the biggest idol from the phillipines Manny Pacquaio or Arnell Pineda?

whos the biggest ICON from the philliphines, Manny Pacquaio or Arnell Pineda?
    Manny Pacquaio
    100.00%
    Arnell Pineda
    0.00%

Righteous is

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Righteous is
      lol.... i think im directing this towards the pacquaio fans, but hey your opinion counts brother!!!!!!

Comment

Spongebob Squarepants

Comment

Originally posted by Boxsingh View Post
          Spongebob Squarepants
          squidward mannnnnnnnn!

Comment

I have no clue who that other guy is, so I voted Manny. But I'm not from the Phillipines, the only Filipino I knew who was famous before Manny came on the scene was that actor from LA Bamba, Young Guns and Stand and deliver he played a cholo, Lou Diamond Phillips, he always played Mexicans or Native Americans in movies.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              I have no clue who that other guy is, so I voted Manny. But I'm not from the Phillipines, the only Filipino I knew who was famous before Manny came on the scene was that actor from LA Bamba, Young Guns and Stand and deliver he played a cholo, Lou Diamond Phillips, he always played Mexicans or Native Americans in movies.
              do you know anything about the band journey? im very familiar with ritchie from la bomba, he played that role perfect.... also the "protection' line in stand in deliver is classic!
              Last edited by LouIE G; 10-25-2014, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Nicole scherzinger is more popular than both

Comment

Arnel pineda is nothing more than a karaoke singer. pactrads just glorify him.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    Arnel pineda is nothing more than a karaoke singer. pactrads just glorify him.
                    nichole is half filipina, no?????? arnel replaced steve perry pretty accurately if you ask me....imo which is why i think he would be huge in the phillipines!

Comment

Working...
                    X