Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you choose your own execution.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you choose your own execution.

Let's say you committed a really bad crime the courts ordered you to be executed by your choice. What would you choose? I would asked the courts to let me float off into space in a space suit and die, it will be a beautiful death.
    Last edited by Trigger unhappy; 03-21-2014, 01:13 PM.

I'll go out like Cleo did in Set It Off

I wouldn't want the courts to have anything to do with my execution

Comment

slow slicing (or ling chi) google it.

Comment

Auto-erotic asphyxiation.

Comment

heli me up to the top of something i can't get down on my powder boards.

Comment

I would want Canelo Alvarez and Max Kellerman to nail me to a cross upside down.

Comment

I want Alexis Texas to sit on my face and smother me until I can't breath and die.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Trigger View Post
                Let's say you committed a really bad crime the courts ordered you to be executed by your choice. What would you choose? I would asked the courts to let me float off into space and die, it will be a beautiful death.
                It would be very quick but horrific if you were exposed to outer space without a space suit.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  It would be very quick but horrific if you were exposed to outer space without a space suit.
                  Opps I forgot to add that they let me float in space in a space suit. I will dehydrate in 3 days but I'll be worth it to be in space.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Trigger View Post
                    Opps I forgot to add that they let me float in space in a space suit. I will dehydrate in 3 days but I'll be worth it to be in space.

you don't really think before you talk, do you?

Comment

Working...
                    X