Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you enjoy watching boxers getting pounded in the ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    What about on a KD, though? When you see a fighter make another go down?
    That's always the money shot, when the other fighter is on his knees after the other fighter has unloaded all he's got in his face and he just can't withstand it any longer

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      What about on a KD, though? When you see a fighter make another go down?
      I prefer when the fighter goes down to his knees

Comment

I do enjoy seeing a fighter take all he can, then beckon the other guy on to try and give him more.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          Great to see a fighter pound the body of another fighter but some fans prefer it in the face.
          Can you imagine the pounding would be even worse without gloves? Things would really get messy

Comment

hmmmm

pounded or poked?

are those the only two choices?

Comment

I love when one fighter unloads on the other, so much so the other fighter feels obligated to take a knee.

Nothing like when the ref gets in between though

Comment

I imagine it's unsatisfying when one fighter can't get up for another round.

Comment

I'm just a fan of aggression and violence. Nothing entertains and gets me pumped as watching two fighters violently go after each other. Watching them just exchange flush shots, blood on trunks/gloves... that's just the warrior side of the sport that I love. It is beautiful to watch, the fighting spirit and essence of fighters. My family thinks I am insane for finding beauty in it and they look at me like so when I explain this, they are a fan of science of hit without getting hit. Otherwise, I get bored with the cowards who retreat and tag each other all night.

I tune in to get entertained, not watch two cowards run around in circles playing tag you're it with each other.

Comment

You better ask Orlando Cruz this question.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                      Nothing beats two highly skilled fighters who decide to pound on each other
                      so true my dude

Comment

Working...
                      X