No announcement yet.

Report: Mayweather, Hilfiger set to unveil new line of 'MENhancing' briefs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report: Mayweather, Hilfiger set to unveil new line of 'MENhancing' briefs

Hello everyone. Apparently Time magazine caught wind of my exclusive interview with Dan Rafael (which was inexplicably deleted by NSB mods) and have offered me a full-time position as a boxing writer. I can't tell you how much this means to me. Thank you to everyone who supported me during this incredible journey.

My first article hits newsstands next month, but you great folks at NSB will get a sneak peak below:

If you thought the now-infamous picture of Floyd Mayweather in a pair of briefs was bizarre, you are not alone. But now, it appears, there is a method to his madness.

In an exclusive interview with Time magazine, Hilfiger himself revealed that the picture was in fact a marketing ploy to promote a new line of Mayweather signature briefs set to be unveiled in Spring 2014. The briefs (expected to be priced at $20-25 USD) feature patented, proprietary 'MENhancing' technology. Developed by cutting-edge scientists in south-eastern Malaysia, the briefs are equipped with carbon fibers that will, to quote Hilfiger himself, "'MENhance' the wearer's bulge".

Hilfiger went on to say that this new lineup is expected to cater to the less fortunate in the penile department.

"We feel that there is an untapped market of men who are unwilling to wear briefs for fear that they will be ostracized or made fun of due to their lack of bulge" said Hilfiger. "The MENhancing line is here to fix that".

Upon hearing Hilfiger's plans, Mayweather reached out to the fashion icon, offering to serve as primary spokesperson for the product. Mayweather is presently declining to officially comment on his involvement, but a source close to the prizefighter indicated that Mr. Mayweather, Jr. expects 'big things to come'.

I certainly hope so.

What do you guys think? Do you like this partnership? What do you think of the price? How much do you think it will net Mayweather per year? Will you be picking up your pair when they hit stores nationwide? I know I will!
    Last edited by ChimpMyRide; 12-11-2013, 04:59 PM.

Floyd: "Yo, who's this ass hole on NSB talking about my baby dick!? Tell them mutha fuggin mods to IP ban him!"

Comment

Comment

I was highly upset that your interview with Fat Dan was deleted.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Comment

I have the same Hilfigier boxer briefs and look fine in them. Its not the briefs but whats under it thats floyds problem

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              I was highly upset that your interview with Fat Dan was deleted.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              Thank you for taking my post seriously.

The deletion of my Rafael interview was a travesty indeed. Perhaps the good folks at NSB believed that Dan didn't actually didn't say those things. I guess they don't understand what exclusive means. Dan only revealed this to me, and it was only after the promise of Cheetos that he actually began to open up.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                I have the same Hilfigier boxer briefs and look fine in them. Its not the briefs but whats under it thats floyds problem
                You are a lucky man. Count your blessings.

For people like Floyd and me, the MENhancing briefs are perfect.

Comment

its hard to believe that hilfiger will actually entertain floyd's offer or even talk to him, tommy is a fuggin racist. he once branded Filipinos as little brown monkeys that doesnt deserve to wear his brand,never ever bought any of his garbage.

Comment

Great post m8, looking forward to more exclusive interviews.

Anticipating the full story in Time Magazine. You'll be writing in the NY times by the end of 2014, book it.

Comment

Working...
                    X