No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko vs Bermane Stiverne postponed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Wiener.. Haven't seen you on here for a while. At least not on this profile.

Welcome back.
    thanks buddy

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
      hayes a punk. he ducked out of his fight with vitali when vitali was still in good form now all of a sudden hes calling vit out after seeing how slow and shot he looked in his last 2 fights. you would think hed be calling out wlad being he lost to him. what a wuss
      This ^.

Haye is all talk, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
        hayes a punk. he ducked out of his fight with vitali when vitali was still in good form now all of a sudden hes calling vit out after seeing how slow and shot he looked in his last 2 fights. you would think hed be calling out wlad being he lost to him. what a wuss
        Last time I checked, Vitali is still active and still WBC champion. It's actually pretty laughable to hear Vitali's fans give Haye stick for calling him out, when I remember a certain Vitali calling out Lennox when he was old and semi-retired. Hell, he even called him out after retirement!

The irony of it all...

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
          Maybe 4/5 years ago.. not now. It is clear Vitali is done which is why Haye now wants the fight.
          Haye just wants a payday. He'd take a Wlad rematch if it were offered, he's only pushing for Vitali because he knows the public won't buy a Wlad rematch after his last "effort".

He's fighting Fury to get Sky onside again to make a PPV offer to one of the Klitschkos.

It's about money first and last with Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            This fight nor any other Vits fight will happen if this is true. He will retire and focus on politics.
            As if you'd know Vitali's decision, pork face

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Last time I checked, Vitali is still active and still WBC champion. It's actually pretty laughable to hear Vitali's fans give Haye stick for calling him out, when I remember a certain Vitali calling out Lennox when he was old and semi-retired. Hell, he even called him out after retirement!

The irony of it all...
              The difference is that Vitali is really injured you frustrated boxing fan.

Comment

Working...
              X