No announcement yet.

I am now convinced posters on here have serious issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    When was the last time you remember a fight getting stopped because of a broken nose?
    when was the last time you saw somebody's nose get caved in and to the left like that ?

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
      It's funny because people cried that Floyd ended the fight with a "sucker punch" when Ortiz headbutted him.

Then they cry more when a doc stops the fight because of a headbutt...

What's with these POS pac tarted b*tches sticking up for boxers that headbutt?
      Big difference in a intentional headbutt and a accidental headbutt ! First you'd have to have common sense to understand that, So i see why you're having a problem digesting it. Oh and its not just Pacquiao fans having a problem with it. Only a handful of dumbshlts :AYWOoD:!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        You threatened to kill 50 cent when he dissed Floyd
        Not much else to say really

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          Racist rants? For saying pro black? It's ok for folks like you to dish it huh? I mean you have mofos telling each other the n word. I'm racist towards everyone, I give everyone an equal chance. I can tell your dumbass is new cause you weren't here when Rabigay was here who happens to be Mexican.

Oh yea...2 of your top 5 boxers are RACIST. Mayweather and Hopkins. It's funny you're pointing fingers at me but admire them. Geez I wonder why. Oh here comes the biggest bullshit of them all....I only care what they do in the ring.
          I'm not that new bub. I've never had a problem with anyone supporting their own race or nationality. That's the nature of sport. I do have a problem with any other race being referred to as "their kind". As a matter of fact I seem to remember you participating in a conversation about slavery where you were grossly misinformed about the reasoning behind the Civil War. You showed your colors quite a while ago and nothings changed. And who the fuk are you to give "a chance". You're wacked out boy.

Comment

Working...
          X