No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Displays Impressive Stamina, Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like Marquez is getting ready for survival mode already

He knows that if he stands toe to toe with Pac hes getting ktfo so hes planning to run worse than cotto did

Comment

Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
      Is he still using the same nutritional coach?

I'm not judging him and I don't care but he did look in tremendous shape for #3.
      He's not only a nutritional coach, I believe he's a strength coach as well. guillermo or Angel something?

I was wondering if JMM is going to use him again as well.

Comment

I hope Marquez gets really roided up for this fight...

Comment

Impressive stamina?

Stamina for running, that is.
          He fought his 3rd fight against Pacquiao by backing up the whole bout
          and waiting for the right timing. Pacquiao makes fights exciting if his opponent engages.
          I just wish they would go toe-to-toe and not hit-and-run.

Comment

Marquez gonna do it this time I feel it

Comment

Originally posted by FloydvsPac View Post
              Close fights aren't robberies.
              i was going to reply to you bro but your sig just made lol, that's one funny gif he he...

and I agree close fights cant be called roberries and anyone saying the first 2 fights werent close are just hating and that goes for both sides....

Comment

does anyone know the time it took him to complete the 8 miles

Comment

I don't care who wins.. Just do it convincingly and end this thing once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
                    Not if the Pacquiao that showed up for the Bradly fight shows up...
                    The Pacman that showed up against Bradley was the same Pacman that showed up against Marquez. The difference was the opponent that showed up against Pacman.

Skillwise, Bradley is a night and day difference from Marquez who is a boxing professor while Bradley couldn't figure out how to keep Manny's timing interrupted, how to maintain distance to set up counterpunches, nor could he figure out how to avoid Manny's straight right-left-right combo. All of the above 3 problems, Marquez solved.

Of all the "punches" and "powershots" Manny landed, there's isn't 1 significant highlight for Manny in the 3rd fight against Juan.

It's amazing how fabled fans become when they see what they "want" to see.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
                      Manny doesn't care. He isn't afraid of PED users.

It takes one to know one...isn't that how the saying goes?

Comment

Working...
                      X