No announcement yet.

Be Honest. First word that comes to your mind when you hear the name

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underappreciated.

Regardless of what anyone say's, at cruiser he was a beast and at heavyweight he's the best of the rest. A guy with his size and power to have that kind of speed is unusual.

Comment

Why does the T.S keep editing/adding to his posts all of a sudden??

Could it be he is unsure of himself/feels threatened and is now trying to over compensate?? To save face as it were...try to gain some standing again!!

Calm down hayemaker, you will rise again........one day! Don't be so insecure...stop supplementing your original respone's with inane diatribe.

Good day.
      Last edited by 1g5a22; 05-12-2012, 06:21 AM.

Comment

gay....

then

toe

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
          Why does the T.S keep editing/adding to his posts all of a sudden??

Could it be he is unsure of himself/feels threatened and is now trying to over compensate?? To save face as it were...try to gain some standing again!!

Calm down hayemaker, you will rise again........one day! Don't be so insecure...stop supplementing your original respones with inane diatribe.
          I keep editing, because I don't want to fully insult you since I sort of get where you are coming from.

I also keep editing because Wladimir Klithscko is a great human being outside the ring and despite the fact that I feel Prime Lewis will punch holes through Prime Wlad, even typing bad stuff about Wlad make me feel a bit guilty.

Comment

Liar - Said he was going to decapitate (his words not mine) both Klits and didn't even impress against Wlad.
            Said he was going to bring excitement to HW didn't, unless you count press conferences.
            Said he was going to retire but is fighting sanctioned or not.

Comment

Bump........

Comment

Redemption.

Dave will spark Chisora, spark Vitali, and Spark Wlad, in that order. David will rise again. Believe it!

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  he glassed me....
                  lol.............

Comment

Sexy

No ****

Comment

Handsome.

no ****

Comment

Working...