Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: If I Was Bradley, I'd Have Pacquiao Tested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same quote few years later. Same posters complaining. I still don't give a ****.

Comment

Didn't Pacquiao said that he would take any test, just make the split 50/50; which by the way was the only stipulation that Mayweather wanted originally? Mayweather said that he would agree to everything just take the test...Now that Pacquiao said that he would take any test Mayweather liked; just as long that the split is 50/50 Mayweather balks? What the F*UCK!!!And you Mayweather jock-supporters still sucking on Frauds scrotal sack!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        EVERYBODY should have EVERYBODY tested!!...even the testers should be tested because enough of the right currency can buy anything these days...everything is for sale!!...when money is at stake its always a great chance that corruption is in the air

its a dirty game and I doubt testing will clean it up imo....it'll just make it look better....its like a murderer coming to court with a fresh haircut, a shave, and dressed in a nice church suit....the bastard is STILL a killer but being dressed in such a manner could make ppl think he was a preacher/pastor or some type of holy cat...get it?!?
        CHURCH

Comment

Originally posted by hi-five View Post
          This is actually a smart move by Floyd, use pacquiao's name to promote his fight. Coz right now, his upcoming fight with cotto is not generating that much interest.
          Everyone i talk to is very interested in this fight. But i can see you have an agenda so ill let you and your hate be.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
            Manny did say he'd take the tests. He also said he'd take less money to make the fight happen. He's already gone back on one of the two statements. So who's to say he won't do it again with the other?

(50/50 is fair to both fighters) I'm just saying Manny has said things and gone back on them.
            And Mayweather hasn't said things ("And yes, Pacquiao YOUR next!") and hasn't gone back on his word ("I never said that I would fight Pacquiao next.") Call it like it is my friend or don't post at all.

Comment

This guy has barked more about Pacquiao than the guy he's facing on May 5th..
              Very Good move in using Pac's name to promote your bout w/Cotto. lol

Comment

A lot of guys on here are backing floyd bcus of race,im black and cant stand the guy outside of the ring but he's a bad inside...and afraid to lose that "0" thats why he wants the bulk of the money cus if by chance he loses he'll be well compensated and then he can say i lost but i won paquiao was a sucker for taken $40 million with no ppv or backend money

Comment

Originally posted by Hindsight 20/10 View Post
                  And Mayweather hasn't said things ("And yes, Pacquiao YOUR next!") and hasn't gone back on his word ("I never said that I would fight Pacquiao next.") Call it like it is my friend or don't post at all.
                  Of course. All sides have. People in here are bringing up Manny and his agreement to full random testing. He also said, without Floyd proposing it, that he'd take less money.

They both called each other's bluff and here we are in a stalemate. I'm blaming everyone involved, just simply pointing out to those that keep saying "Manny said" such and such that Manny's gone back on his word as well

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                    Floyd has been using Pac's name for the last couple of years now. He started by pretending he wanted Pac.

Isn't Pacquiao supposed to be the bigger star for Floyd to be making money off his name? Youre a ******ed troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Hindsight 20/10 View Post
                      Didnt he later state that he only said that cause he was giving the media what they want to hear? He was tired of them constantly asking him about Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X