Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Still Believe I Beat Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Yup, I remember that.

BTW - I booked my flight for the Philippines in December but my stop is not in Japan like I did the last couple of times I went. I got a good deal and pulled the trigger. It was good that I procrastinated a bit on buying the tickets. I saved some money.
    Enjoy your trip!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
      Paranoid much?
      Bipolar much? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you choose to be Travestyny? Or do you choose to be Dosumpthin??

Thunder! Thunder! Thunderdome!

Bwahahahaha!!!
      Last edited by Spoon23; 09-28-2016, 03:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by spoon23 View Post
        lol my biatch acting tough again.. That's the spirit my dark phoenix! Soon you will rise again!

But for the mean time before requesting demands you have no capability of doing, since you've been exposed as a non stop ducker. I'll remind you with your new questions that you have yet to answer. You've got more but i want these to be answered first.

1. Got it? I was addressing that to dosumpthin, and you replied to me with a phrase, 'got it!' so you finally accepting dosumpthin is your alt lol??

2. Regarding pacboy, i am just helping you realize that he played you. He gave you green to win your soft side, but you didn't realize he still think your his biatch. so in hind site are you pac boy's biatch? Do you accept that?

3. Thunderdome? Wtf you smoking? You're in the hot seat for falling so bad in here. Looking like a fool, even to your fl0mo kind are all disowning you, so what makes you think i'll follow your loser ways when your trailing in my rear view mirror so bad?

4. Permanent ip ban? Wtf would i allow that when it's you who is riddled with false accounts and lame post that put you in hot water. It's you who needs to convince that your capable of a smart debate. You suck at it. So don't blame it on guys that put you there. Guys that expose you weak feeble mind. Guys like me!

5. i'll help you out. Accept your fate that you'll always be my biatch and pacboy's biatch and i won't have to put you in a spot again. I won't magnify your flaws. All you have to do is wave those pom poms one last time. That i'm your daddy. Then kiss my feet to seal it. Then and only then will i release your chains. Alright?

answer and accept my conditions and your fire will burn bright again. It's more simple than your thundercrap excuse to create more of your whiny bullshyit.

this must be travestyny in a metal skirt hahaha! Thunder-dome!! Thunder! Thunder! Hahahaha!

travestyny's champion alt, dosumpthin! With minnie minion.

Let the delusional games begin!!! Hahahaha!
        ahahahahaa. Still waiting for you to find your ballssssss!!!

Dude, you aren't coming off looking too good. You are blatantly ducking the challenge. Who is here trying to make the fight happen? Who is ducking and hiding?

Let's go, bich boy. Stop ducking and dodging. Take your puppy nuts out ya little purse and head over to the thunderdome. Or do you really wish to be labeled a bich for eternity?

Are you capable of growing some balls? I knew you'd back down. Biotchhhhhh!!!! MAN THE **** UP!

Comment

• Originally posted by muthafuka View Post
          It nice that you are thinking about my balls. But im not your type. I like girls. Sorry.
          Still no response from you. LMAO.

You little bltch. I knew you were a little pink twat. Grow some balls, dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Sigh..

Thank God there is a fl0mo ally who comes to aid the fallen fl0mo Phoenix.

The thing is, you better brush up on what's going on in here buddy. Your fl0mo ally has been battered and bruised like no fl0mo has ever done before. He has died 3x now, and only to resurrect and pick up his pieces to fight another day in the continuing saga of the life and tragedy of travestyNY.

I'll keep it simple for you to keep you up to speed. Your fl0mo ally travestyNY has no right and has no authority or jurisdiction to demand from a guy like me. Asking for demands to someone who's way up their such as I is an insult to my status. Complying to his ridiculous request would mean I have stooped down to his biatch ass level. Respect is earned buddy. He has to earn it and he has not.

To put it mildly, he's a foot soldier following orders. I'm a superior 5 star General who commands a fleet. I only negotiate with those in the winning circle.

But, it doesn't mean I don't expect him to rise again. He will.

THE FL0MO PHOENIX WILL RISE AGAIN!!

Blah blah blah.

Are you going to accept the challenge or not? There's a thread in the Thunderdome ready for you, if you want to man up.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              ahahahahaa. Still waiting for you to find your ballssssss!!!

Dude, you aren't coming off looking too good. You are blatantly ducking the challenge. Who is here trying to make the fight happen? Who is ducking and hiding?

Let's go, bich boy. Stop ducking and dodging. Take your puppy nuts out ya little purse and head over to the thunderdome. Or do you really wish to be labeled a bich for eternity?

Are you capable of growing some balls? I knew you'd back down. Biotchhhhhh!!!! MAN THE **** UP!

Comment

Comment

• Ployd/ Floyd ruined lives. He beat PAC, but, the death and destruction Floyd left behind as he makes money and pounds models is crazy. Several Filipino men killed themselves after Ployd won.

Poor Manny, if he burns through his money, he will be selling doughnuts in the streets again. Manny is too kind and generous for his own good.
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 09-28-2016, 06:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    My biatch is calling me a biatch hilarious hahahaha!

FEISTY! As I've been telling for how many pages now.

Haven't you realized I made you the most sought after biatch in NSB because of all the humiliation I caused you hahahaha!

This is reality my biatch. There is no thunder-dome and even if there was one. Why would I want you out for good after you dig yourself another grave. I want you reborn over and over so I can humiliate your sorry as much as I want hahaha.. I don't want you to be permanently banned for life. You are too important to me to be out of this cage that I have placed you in.

As I've said. When I want to toy with you I'll call you. Don't be a nagging biatch! You take your role to perfection too much hehe

Now get back to learning how to stop ducking questions so you can follow your dreams of stepping out of the loser circle. I've been patient with you, but you are in a loop of despair again. You my biatch don't need to think, after all your my boy toy. No need to use your brain cells. You have no logic to understand that in a forum one must make sense. The fact you love me for biatch slaving you like a lapdog wanting some Hungarian hotdog. Only shows how I've gotten into your puny head hehe

I own your soul already biatch! I am you god! My satisfaction is your life's purpose hahahaha!

Now get back to my bed next to this girl and wear your handcuffs. Time to be my biatch slave again.

Last edited by Spoon23; 09-28-2016, 07:07 AM.

Comment

My biatch is calling me a biatch hilarious hahahaha!

FEISTY! As I've been telling for how many pages now.

Haven't you realized I made you the most sought after biatch in NSB because of all the humiliation I caused you hahahaha!

This is reality my biatch. There is no thunder-dome and even if there was one. Why would I want you out for good after you dig yourself another grave for yourself. I want you reborn over and over so I can humiliate your sorry as much as I want hahaha.. I don't want you to be permanently banned for life. You are too important to me to be out of this cage that I have placed you.

As I've said. When I want to toy with you I'll call you. Don't be a nagging biatch! You take your role to perfection too much hehe

Now get back to learning how to stop ducking questions so you can follow your dreams of stepping out of the loser circle. I've been patient with you, but you are in a loop of despair again. You my biatch don't need to think, after all you my boy toy. No need to use your brain cells. You have no logic to understand that in a forum one must make sense. The fact you love me for biatch slaving you like a lapdog wanting some Hungarian hotdog. Only shows how I've gotten into your puny head hehe

I own your soul already biatch! I am you god! My satisfaction is your life's purpose hahahaha!

Now get back to my bed and wear your handcuffs. Time to be my biatch slave again.
                      BLAH BLAH BLAHHHH. EVERYONE SEES YOU DUCKING AND HIDING LIKE A LITTLE BlTCH. THAT'S THE BEST YOU CAN DO?

LMAO. THANKS FOR BOWING DOWN, F@G. HOW'S IT FEEL FOR EVERYONE TO KNOW YOU'RE A LITTLE TWAT?

Comment

Working...
                      X