Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Reflects on Mayweather's IV, Pacquiao Shoulder Shot Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    You are being ignorant. Your obsession is ******ed.

1. Urination --You are trying to take Ellerby's statement as if he means that urinating was the main cause of the dehydration. He clearly does not. And whether he could urinate on the day of the weigh-in has nothing to do with the fact that he was required to provide urine for the drug tests. Does urinating lead to any degree of dehydration. Your answer is yes and you even said so, so what the **** is there to discuss?
    I said Urine is the main cause? Please provide me that post.

I can provide you plenty of posts where I make that very clear.

Floyd supposedly couldn't even urinate so no matter how you look at this BS excuse its a joke!

So now instead of deflecting, you are supposed to prove that I'm wrong.

2. Sweat -- Does sweating cause any degree of dehydration. You answered yes. So what the **** else is there to discuss.
    Why are you asking on a point that I just answered instead you should have been countering my response?

Its the degree of dehydration that one should look at not if they are losing fluids. While you are typing your post you can be losing fluids but that does not mean that you are so severely dehydrated that you need an IV! Stop protecting your hero!

3. Blood -- I'm laughing at your info. about blood because Manny says it was the major reason that he felt weak in the ring, though he rehydrated 10lbs and it was 2 days later. Mayweather wasn't dehydrated in the ring and never stated that giving blood was the major reason for his dehydration. This is just you being desperate trying to cling to anything that was said, but you already agreed with him. Does giving blood lead to any degree of dehydration? Your answer is YES, so what else is there to discuss?
    I said Blood is the main cause? Please provide me that post.

I can provide you plenty of posts where I make that very clear that its just NOT a reason to be severely dehydrated when one gives <1 tablespoon of blood 10 days before.

Now since you agree that all three can cause some degree of dehydration, let's move on to what you do not know in this case.

1. First of all, I need you to verify this: Does chronic dehydration exist? Yes or no? The answers is YES and I've provided you with this information. I need you to state that you are aware that it does exist. So, does chronic dehydration exist? Yes or no?

2. Are we aware of when Mayweather first began dealing with dehydration? Yes or no?

3. Do you know when Floyd Mayweather stopped running? In the video you posted, he said he is going to rest his legs, right? Why did his legs need resting if he was just going to take it easy? Again, do you know when Mayweather stopped running? Yes or no?

4. Did NSAC say Floyd did nothing wrong? Did USADA say Floyd followed all the rules? Was WADA aware of this issue? Did WADA have the information regarding the TUE? Did WADA feel a need to move in on USADA?

When you answer these questions, you will find that you have nothing. Case closed. If you want to go on, I'd appreciate it if you answer my questions. Thanks.

1. For a healthy athlete, Chronic dehydration means that after your exercise and before you exercise again, you do not know how to rehydrate yourself properly because you are too naïve and lack the knowledge of how to rehydrate yourself.

Ariza with his experience has made sure that he carefully monitors his athletes and said this
    "I do not know how other camps do it but we do not do things by guess, we do it by the numbers."

b) I provided you a quote that brought up that it must be an acute medical condition in order to meet the criteria. So Acute does NOT mean chronic!

c) Chronic medical condition means that Floyd knew about it for a while. Yet Floyd did not mention it on the pre-fight form nor to the NSAC doctors.
    That's grounds for perjury and an investigation is warranted!!!!

d)
    Floyd's weight is rock solid stable and admits that he walks around that weight for a decade! There is a formula that I should make you aware of .... oh wait, I did!

Floyd did not mention it on the pre-fight form nor to the NSAC doctors.

Secondly, Floyd's weight is rock solid stable and admits that he walks around that weight for a decade! There is a formula that I should make you aware of .... oh wait, I did!

3. Are you speculating AGAIN??? Resting his legs can mean anything. Even standing up doing interviews can make you want to sit down and relax. BUT Floyd said that he was going to take it easy the last few days and said that he was just going to do a "little bit" and just relax as you said yourself. Did he jog "a little bit"? Possibly but only if he is a fool would he be doing any kind of strenuous activity for any extended period of time being that he would be fighting soon and as Floyd said "RELAXING"!!!

So stop speculating and believe Floyd!

Floyd did NOTHING to make his body worse at that point in time. Floyd says that by then, others are dehydrating themselves 5-10-15-20lbs while he makes weight EASILY!

4. NSAC had just as much to go on with Floyd as with Manny. With Manny they said they would investigate but not the Nevada golden egg? How come? They are acting with Floyd just like UCI did with Lance Armstrong. Go easy with the golden egg. Relax on the rules. Floyd/Lance can lie. Its not perjury for them, Crazy stuff!

WADA: Its optional to review and what would they be reviewing? A carefully documented BS RETRO TUE.
    WADA only is mandated to review when requested and even then, it can refuse in some cases.
    On top of that, if you say yourself its "independent" and the names are not disclosed, then how would they know it was Floyd that they reviewed? BOOM!

So again, I answered your questions. You can start doing the same now!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      On top of that, if you say yourself its "independent" and the names are not disclosed, then how would they know it was Floyd that they reviewed? BOOM!
      Before I rip through your bull**** yet again, I just want to take some time to laugh at your "boom."

You are pretty dumb, you know that? The point is that they have the paperwork, foolio. Doesn't seem like anyone was trying to hide anything, does it? Do you think they just get the paperwork to file, or is it their ****ing job to check up on the ADO and make sure they are doing things right?

Furthermore, how stupid do you think WADA is? Do you think they can't put together which application is Floyd's from the date and the circumstances now that everything is said and done? Especially after all of the information that USADA released due to Hauser's shoddy reporting that they responded to?

You're just an irritating little gnat now. Isn't it time for you to bug off?

Comment

Before I rip through your bull**** yet again, I just want to take some time to laugh at your "boom."

You are pretty dumb, you know that? The point is that they have the paperwork, foolio. Doesn't seem like anyone was trying to hide anything, does it? Do you think they just get the paperwork to file, or is it their ****ing job to check up on the ADO and make sure they are doing things right?

Furthermore, how stupid do you think WADA is? Do you think they can't put together which application is Floyd's from the date and the circumstances now that everything is said and done? Especially after all of the information that USADA released due to Hauser's shoddy reporting that they responded to?

You're just an irritating little gnat now. Isn't it time for you to bug off?
        Where do I start?

Oh yeah, you are deflecting AGAIN and not answering my questions.

So check the date and get the information which is supposed to be confidential and know that it must be Floyd that they are talking about ..... hmmm, yet you make its sound so complicated and impossible for USADA's TUEC to know who they were approving? Even though they can discuss this with USADA people who know EVERYTHING about Floyd's situation! and its USADA that establishes their TUEC!

Score WADA TUEC 1 USADA TUEC 0

Comment

I said Urine is the main cause? Please provide me that post.

I can provide you plenty of posts where I make that very clear.

Floyd supposedly couldn't even urinate so no matter how you look at this BS excuse its a joke!

The way you keep talking about urine, it's clear you're trying to make it into a big issue. There is a reason that no one else made this statement into a big deal. IT'S BECAUSE IT'S MORONIC TO MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT. YOUR DESPERATION IS SO ****ING ANNOYING!

You proved that you're wrong, idiot. You said urinating can contribute to dehydration. That's what Ellerby said. Being required to give urine doesn't mean that you should be readily able to pee, idiot.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Why are you asking on a point that I just answered instead you should have been countering my response?

Its the degree of dehydration that one should look at not if they are losing fluids. While you are typing your post you can be losing fluids but that does not mean that you are so severely dehydrated that you need an IV! Stop protecting your hero!
          Exactly. It is the degree. Now, when did he become dehydrated? How did it affect him over time? To what degree was he dehydrated by the time of the IV? Oh you can't answer? Thanks. Go away.

I said Blood is the main cause? Please provide me that post.

I can provide you plenty of posts where I make that very clear that its just NOT a reason to be severely dehydrated when one gives <1 tablespoon of blood 10 days before.

Once again, the way you are clinging to this statement about blood is moronic.

Case in point, what I highlighted in red. Your claim is that it's not a reason to be severely dehydrated. NO ONE IS SAYING THAT, YOU ****ING DOLT. This is a prime example of what I mean by you taking a statement and making a mountain out of a mole hill. Shut the **** up!

1. For a healthy athlete, Chronic dehydration means that after your exercise and before you exercise again, you do not know how to rehydrate yourself properly because you are too naïve and lack the knowledge of how to rehydrate yourself.

Ariza with his experience has made sure that he carefully monitors his athletes and said this
          "I do not know how other camps do it but we do not do things by guess, we do it by the numbers."
          So your argument is that no boxers with a personal trainer should ever be dehydrated.

Go away.

b) I provided you a quote that brought up that it must be an acute medical condition in order to meet the criteria. So Acute does NOT mean chronic!
          From the ISTUE:
          a. The Prohibited Substance or Prohibited Method in question is needed to treat an acute or chronic medical condition

Ooops. STFU.

c) Chronic medical condition means that Floyd knew about it for a while. Yet Floyd did not mention it on the pre-fight form nor to the NSAC doctors.
          From WADA's paper on TUE's
          When a potentially chronic medical condition is first diagnosed, it may be advisable to grant a TUE for a shorter period until the medical regime is stabilized.

Have any idea when it was first diagnosed? Oops. STFU.

d)
          Floyd's weight is rock solid stable and admits that he walks around that weight for a decade! There is a formula that I should make you aware of .... oh wait, I did!
          1. What happened to your 30 day weight requirement. Guess you stopped mentioning that when I shot it down, huh?

2. There's an independent group of doctors that I should make you aware of. Oh wait, I did. One that didn't have Mayweather's name on the documents when they approved it. Sorry. You lose.

What is a Therapeutic Use Exemption Committee (TUEC)?

The TUEC is the group of doctors and medical experts that review your TUE application and recommend whether the TUE should be approved or denied based on the criteria in the WADA International Standard of TUEs. Each anti-doping agency and International Federation has its own TUEC. Your identity is never revealed to the TUEC.

Floyd did not mention it on the pre-fight form nor to the NSAC doctors.
          1. When was it diagnosed?
          2. Has any boxer ever been dehydrated going into a match in the state of Nevada?
          3. Has any boxer ever declared dehydration to Nevada?

Either you don't understand Nevada's medical form, or Nevada doesn't care about dehydration. Either way, you lose.

Secondly, Floyd's weight is rock solid stable and admits that he walks around that weight for a decade! There is a formula that I should make you aware of .... oh wait, I did!
          Didn't you already say this? This is a microcosm of your whole argument. Like a broken record no matter how often I've shut it down. STFU!

3. Are you speculating AGAIN??? Resting his legs can mean anything. Even standing up doing interviews can make you want to sit down and relax. BUT Floyd said that he was going to take it easy the last few days and said that he was just going to do a "little bit" and just relax as you said yourself. Did he jog "a little bit"? Possibly but only if he is a fool would he be doing any kind of strenuous activity for any extended period of time being that he would be fighting soon and as Floyd said "RELAXING"!!!

So stop speculating and believe Floyd!
          Sure. Speculating just as much as you that he wasn't running his usual amount. Speculating as much as you that he wasn't dehydrated enough for the IV according to WADA's rules. Well actually, I'm not speculating that much. Way to not answer the question, but you implied it: You don't know if he was still running. Thank you.

Floyd did NOTHING to make his body worse at that point in time. Floyd says that by then, others are dehydrating themselves 5-10-15-20lbs while he makes weight EASILY!
          Speculation. Thank you. When you become aware of his health state at the time, you know, the one that the independent TUEC reviewed when they approved the TUE, then you can talk. Until then...STFU.

4. NSAC had just as much to go on with Floyd as with Manny. With Manny they said they would investigate but not the Nevada golden egg? How come? They are acting with Floyd just like UCI did with Lance Armstrong. Go easy with the golden egg. Relax on the rules. Floyd/Lance can lie. Its not perjury for them, Crazy stuff!
          Thank Bob Arum and Pacquiao for blatantly lying and trying to throw NSAC under the bus. That's first of all. Second, NSAC is obviously not concerned about dehydration. Third, it's not known when Floyd's condition was diagnosed. In conclusion, you lose. STFU!

WADA: Its optional to review and what would they be reviewing? A carefully documented BS RETRO TUE.
          WADA only is mandated to review when requested and even then, it can refuse in some cases.
          WADA can also review any TUE that it wants. Being that this was a big case, I'm sure they would at least be curious, don't you think? The point is, they have all of the information. There was seemingly nothing to hide.

8. WHAT IS THE ROLE OF WADA IN THE REVIEW OF TUES?
          WADA’s role in the TUE process is two-fold. First, the Agency, through its TUEC, has the right to monitor and review any TUE granted by a federation or anti-doping organization and, following such review, to reverse any decision.

WADA has the right to review any TUE application at any time. It is in your best interest to make sure your TUE file is as complete as possible.

Let me clarify this here. The TUEC doesn't have the names of the athletes. The physician or athlete then submits the application. The information is out there.

12.1 ADAMS and Athletes
          ADAMS enables Athletes to complete forms and submit their TUE applications online, receive online notification from ADOs, and consult changes in the status of their applications.
          12.2 ADAMS and Physicians
          Athlete physicians can complete TUE application forms online after identifying
          themselves to the Athlete’s ADO.

To make this even more clear, here is what the athlete signs when submitting the TUE application:

Athlete’s declaration

I, ________________________________, certify that the information set out at sections 1, 5 and 6 is accurate. I authorize the release of personal medical information to the Anti-Doping Organization (ADO) as well as to WADA authorized staff, to the WADA TUEC (Therapeutic Use Exemption Committee) and to other ADO TUECs and authorized staff that may have a right to this information under the World Anti-Doping Code ("Code") and/or the International Standard for Therapeutic Use Exemptions.

So much for your "boom."

So again, I answered your questions. You can start doing the same now!
          Is that enough for you?
          Last edited by travestyny; 09-25-2016, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Where do I start?

Oh yeah, you are deflecting AGAIN and not answering my questions.

So check the date and get the information which is supposed to be confidential and know that it must be Floyd that they are talking about ..... hmmm, yet you make its sound so complicated and impossible for USADA's TUEC to know who they were approving? Even though they can discuss this with USADA people who know EVERYTHING about Floyd's situation! and its USADA that establishes their TUEC!

Score WADA TUEC 1 USADA TUEC 0
            1. I clarified in the post above since I wasn't sure if the athlete's identity was also blocked from WADA. Go check it out.

2. The TUEC does not have the athletes name. At the time that the TUEC would be reviewing the application, how would they know enough to narrow down which athlete it could be about. MMA? Boxing? Etc. The point is WADA had the date of the application, or at least a time frame, and also more details based on USADA's paper smacking Hauser around that came out after the TUE was approved.

3. The TUEC is independent, just as the labs are independent. Now you're trying to say USADA helped out Floyd, and decided to get the TUEC involved, and to give the information to WADA so that it's just sitting in their database. That's moronic. Don't you think USADA could have done a better job if they wanted to help Floyd cheat? You know...by like...STAYING AWAY OR ALERTING HIM WHEN TO STOP DOPING? WHY THE HELL WOULD HE WAIT TIL THE LAST MINUTE TO DOPE WHEN HE KNOWS DRUG TESTS ARE COMING?????????????

Does this clear it up for you? Let me know if you need any more information.

Comment

That is not my argument. Manny brought up the fact that he was down dehydrating himself and due to that and restricting his food and fluids it affected him when he gave blood.
              Originally posted by Travestyny
              Manny rehydrated to 139lbs for the first fight.

Any idea how much he rehydrated for the second fight?
              Let me answer this for you, since you don't seem to be able to find the info.

He rehydrated to 140 for the rematch. He also rehydrated to 140 for the fight between the rematch.

:-|

Ready to give up?

Comment

Let me answer this for you, since you don't seem to be able to find the info.

He rehydrated to 140 for the rematch. He also rehydrated to 140 for the fight between the rematch.

:-|

Ready to give up?

What's your point?

Comment

1. I clarified in the post above since I wasn't sure if the athlete's identity was also blocked from WADA. Go check it out.

2. The TUEC does not have the athletes name. At the time that the TUEC would be reviewing the application, how would they know enough to narrow down which athlete it could be about. MMA? Boxing? Etc. The point is WADA had the date of the application, or at least a time frame, and also more details based on USADA's paper smacking Hauser around that came out after the TUE was approved.

3. The TUEC is independent, just as the labs are independent. Now you're trying to say USADA helped out Floyd, and decided to get the TUEC involved, and to give the information to WADA so that it's just sitting in their database. That's moronic. Don't you think USADA could have done a better job if they wanted to help Floyd cheat? You know...by like...STAYING AWAY OR ALERTING HIM WHEN TO STOP DOPING? WHY THE HELL WOULD HE WAIT TIL THE LAST MINUTE TO DOPE WHEN HE KNOWS DRUG TESTS ARE COMING?????????????

Does this clear it up for you? Let me know if you need any more information.
                  Wow, you still think that its impossible yet all you need to do is google and you will find examples.

Oh wait, I already gave you examples such as Lance Armstrong, Russian scandal and there are plenty more.

USADA was protecting Floyd while throwing Manny under the bus for doing something very similar. BOTH of them did not notify the NSAC about their medical condition. Only one actually was able to use a banned method.

Back then, why didn't USADA bring up that Floyd did the same if not worse? See, its not impossible. Same fight, different attitude by USADA.

Reason? Floyd and his reps are too closely tied with USADA and Floyd is the golden goose not the scraps that can be thrown to the wolves.

Comment

Wow, you still think that its impossible yet all you need to do is google and you will find examples.

Oh wait, I already gave you examples such as Lance Armstrong, Russian scandal and there are plenty more.

USADA was protecting Floyd while throwing Manny under the bus for doing something very similar. BOTH of them did not notify the NSAC about their medical condition. Only one actually was able to use a banned method.

Back then, why didn't USADA bring up that Floyd did the same if not worse? See, its not impossible. Same fight, different attitude by USADA.

Reason? Floyd and his reps are too closely tied with USADA and Floyd is the golden goose not the scraps that can be thrown to the wolves.
                    Dude, give it up. USADA didn't do anything to Manny! Why the hell do you keep accusing USADA? They had nothing to do with NSAC denying Manny the medication. Nothing at all. Just stop already.

Comment

What's your point?
                      Weren't you complaining that Manny couldn't eat or drink? Yet he came in at basically the same weight as when he didn't give blood 2 days before. Just stop the non-sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X