No announcement yet.

Joel Diaz "Atlas trained Bradley to look like an amateur "

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    Diaz is right. Tim tried to get too 'cute' in this fight. Tim is an agressive combination volume swarmer by trade. I thought the first two were pretty close amd this was a Manny domination because Bradley fought too conservative and almost scared due to Atlas' gameplan, which is funny because this cautious style made me him get dropped twice. The Diaz-Bradley style of overwhelming a fighter with volume and getting mean could have finally worked against a Manny that only throws a bit over 400 punches and boxes instead of fights and Tim and Atlas decided to get cute and looked stupid.
    I agree with what you're saying but I think, after three fights, it's safe to assume Pacquiao is the far better fighter and can handle any style Bradley has to offer.

I still think Tim won the first fight although it could've gone either way. But the second was so decisive and I was so impressed by what Pacquiao brought that night (showing his intelligence and craftiness), I suspect he may have taken Bradley lightly in their first encounter or had some distractions. Not making excuses and taking nothing away from Bradley but they've fought two other times and Tim has tried every style he can muster and Pacquiao adjusts to each one with ease.

Comment

How was he acting salty... Everything he said before the fight happen during the fight...Heck its his wife fault he fired his manager and Joel

Comment

Tim looked great Saturday night, Atlas had the right game plan, Manny is just special. Former trainers always got to say a little something ****ty... remember Manny Steward saying Cotto's trainer had him fighting all wrong in his rematch against Margarito, a fight he dominated start to finish?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Naw, Timmy disrespected the dude, you act like he amicably separated.
          Disrespected him how? Because he let him go? BS. Tim went a different direction and Diaz started whining. And he talked about Tim's wife.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
            i think it has a lot to do with what tim has been saying about how he didnt have a game plan, wasnt doing the right thing when he fought manny, etc.
            Tim started saying that after Diaz started everything. And Tim still aint really went hard on Diaz.

Comment

I thought Bradley looked much better in the second fight. He got the bs decision in the first fight but was more aggressive in the second.
              He got shook when he realized Pac was up in the cards in the 3rd fight but got reckless and walked into two punches he shouldn't have.
              No issue with Diaz's comments. Tim and his fat wife dropped him because they didn't want to pay him and nothing changed for him.

Comment

why was his wife on the phone during a damn fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeEhrmantraut View Post
                  why was his wife on the phone during a damn fight.
                  Domino's ain't gonna order itself

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    Domino's ain't gonna order itself

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      Joel Diaz would have been better to take the high road.
                      To be fair he was just giving his opinion because it was asked of him by the interviewer.

Comment

Working...
                      X