No announcement yet.

Jack Reiss is a ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Reiss is a ****

Where does he get off threatening a fighter's purse? changed the course of the fight which was competitive until that point.

Where were the threats to DQ when Ward was headbutting Kessler? another headbutt tonight, and he did nothing?

HBO horrible one-sided commentary too.

ward won every round, what else was hbo supposed to talk about lol. Changed the course of the fight? gtfo

Comment

Ward: "Jack Reiss did a tremendous job"

yeah...

Comment

I thought he did great. Rodriguez was was a wild man trying to make it as nasty as possible, things were about to get out of hand and he completely took control of the situation. It was kinda epic that fourth round.

As for Kessler, he didn't catch an accidental headbutt till the 7th round and was being dominated. It's not like Ward was intentionally Victor Ortiz headbutting him. Kessler got his ass kicked, end of story.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          I thought he did great. Rodriguez was was a wild man trying to make it as nasty as possible, things were about to get out of hand and he completely took control of the situation. It was kinda epic that fourth round..
          It wasn't getting out of hand, it was a good fight until he threatened his purse. After that, it was one-sided. As for nasty, Ward comes out to do that in many of his fights but when it's done to him the ref steps in and does a "tremendous job". Let them fight.

I like Ward, to me he's PFP #1 and one of the three best boxers I've watched but that wasn't impartial refereeing.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            It wasn't getting out of hand, it was a good fight until he threatened his purse. After that, it was one-sided. As for nasty, Ward comes out to do that in many of his fights but when it's done to him the ref steps in.
            I meant what the ref did was kinda epic. He wasn't messin around.

Comment

He wanted to be a hero so bad lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                I meant what the ref did was kinda epic. He wasn't messin around.
                We just disagree I think, for me he ruined what was a good tussle and turned it into a one-sided beat-down. I'm interested to hear Rodriguez's comments.

Comment

dude talks wayy too much. its a fight, not a debate. fighters a mentally focused nd setting a game plan nd your yelling at them every 15 - 20 seconds
                  plus, how the FK do you tell 2 people who are trying to knock each other the fk out to "calm down"????? WTF! take a moment nd think about that for a sec
                  smh

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    We just disagree I think, for me he ruined what was a good tussle and turned it into a one-sided beat-down. I'm interested to hear Rodriguez's comments.
                    That beat down had nothing to do with the ref it was because they are two different class of fighters

Comment

Working...
                    X