Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mean ass Foxbody Mustang strikes again...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mean ass Foxbody Mustang strikes again...

You could see the Porsche pissin itself during that burnout.

On the real though, that ain't street legal is it?

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      You could see the Porsche pissin itself during that burnout.

On the real though, that ain't street legal is it?
      The Mustang? Lol, heeeell no. It's a grudge car, that puts ass whoppings on people with more money then brains.

That "strip" is out in your neck of the woods. Compton.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        The Mustang? Lol, heeeell no. It's a grudge car, that puts ass whoppings on people with more money then brains.

That "strip" is out in your neck of the woods. Compton.
        huh whut?

that mustang costs as much as the porsches brakes

pull up on a btch, lets see which car she hops in lol

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          huh whut?

that mustang costs as much as the porsches brakes

pull up on a btch, lets see which car she hops in lol

Why the butthurt, bro?

Just posting a video of a P-car getting its head kicked in by a lowly Mustang.

You own a GTR, right? Here is the same Mustang busting a modded one for a few racks.

Comment

Why the butthurt, bro?

Just posting a video of a P-car getting its head kicked in by a lowly Mustang.

You own a GTR, right? Here is the same Mustang busting a modded one for a few racks.

sure that stang has power, does wheelies FFS but that doesnt impress me. its a stripped can with an engine...

Comment

sure that stang has power, does wheelies FFS but that doesnt impress me. its a stripped can with an engine...
              That's fine and good.

You decided to come in with the "DA HOES FINNA JUMP IN DA PORSCHE." comment.

Well noooo shit

Car doesn't impress you? Great. It's impressed enough people to line up, and throw several thousands of dollars against it. While asking for cars lengths, and the hit.

It's a bad bitch.

Comment

That's fine and good.

You decided to come in with the "DA HOES FINNA JUMP IN DA PORSCHE." comment.

Well noooo shit

Car doesn't impress you? Great. It's impressed enough people to line up, and throw several thousands of dollars against it. While asking for cars lengths, and the hit.

It's a bad bitch.

i prolly wouldve bet on that stang as well if i knew what he was packing. that can was stripped to the core, almost no weight to it. makes sense to bet on it.

Comment

i prolly wouldve bet on that stang as well if i knew what he was packing. that can was stripped to the core, almost no weight to it. makes sense to bet on it.
                  Like I said.

It's a grudge car.

Who the hell knows what it really is packing?

I've heard anything from a sub 500 horsepower 331 (stock 302), to a 351 Windsor on multiple stages of giggle gas.

The owner of the car and the builder is on Yellowbullet, and both swear it's the former.

It's street racing in SoCal. Run what you brung, and hope you brought enough.

Comment

Working...
                  X