No announcement yet.

mayweather bag work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mayweather bag work

A lot of people talk about mayweathers pad work all the time but not much insight on the way he hits the bags......anyone else see a difference? here's a short quick vid of what im talking about but he hits the bag like this in every single workout video ive seen of him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUC8Z2d4tHA

My question is why? its kind of like he bag workout are pure volume punching and his punches are slow - slow - slow - explode - repeat sorta.

I just find it interesting because prob him Broner and I think Ward even I seen hit the bag like this and nobody else.....the only thing I can think of is volume punching for conditioning........thoughts?

Methinks he does it to get his technique down.

Comment

Its all stamina, he has no power! That bag is ridiculously to big, and he remains stationary so its just for his fans that are there! Its not a hard bag routine its fluff! Ray

Comment

Apparently he can't hit the bag hard because of his brittle hands. Not sure if that's true or not though.

Comment

Floyd Jr has always hit the heavybag like that, it is not for show. He hits it like that for muscle memory just like his mitt work, and apparently it works for him

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
            Its all stamina, he has no power! That bag is ridiculously to big, and he remains stationary so its just for his fans that are there! Its not a hard bag routine its fluff! Ray

Comment

Working...
            X