Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Fart Strikes again (this time it can be heard)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao Fart Strikes again (this time it can be heard)

I'm wondering just how much his flatulence smells. Man, what does he eat? I heard Ariza say that he eats a little over 5000 calories a day.

Hahhahahahahah nyyyahahahahah lol!! I wonder if he farts in fights to stun opponents haha lol. Cool video. Thanks for sharing bro.

Comment

amazing manny farts,it makes news..and threads are made about it.and thread starter said"i always wonder how his farts smell"..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        amazing manny farts,it makes news..and threads are made about it.and thread starter said"i always wonder how his farts smell"..lol
        Who used to have that sig about "If Manny farted in public 1000 *******s would jump up and take the blame for it"...I can't remember

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
          Who used to have that sig about "If Manny farted in public 1000 *******s would jump up and take the blame for it"...I can't remember
          lol..i remember that..was funny

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
            Haha thats good

Comment

...pac is like a kid ....lol at ariza's reaction....

look at the *****s all uptight and ****.....it's just a bit comedy mofos, no one is worshipping pac for it, we are laughin at it....

are you *****s so insecure you know floyd will never make a sound when he farts coz of his **** @ss all tore up ?...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post

look at the *****s all uptight and ****.....it's just a bit comedy mofos, no one is worshipping pac for it, we are laughin at it....

are you *****s so insecure you know floyd will never make a sound when he farts coz of his **** @ss all tore up ?...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post

what???lmfao..this is what boxing forums have come to?talking about a fighters ass and farts?lol..

Comment

Meat would give up his car to get a good whiff.

Comment

Working...
                    X