Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael :Klitschko-Peter rematch on Sept. 11(Now official)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
    Oh you Haye's Gayes have such short memories... don't you remember that was the deal Gaye backed out of with a fake injury last June? Don't you?
    someone asked me what would make the deal you *******, I posted it. Just because I think haye keeps uk money and klit keeps german money is fair. doesnt make me a nut hugger like you pathetic asswhole.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
      So the poisonous Teddy Atlas was the one advising Povetkin not to sign the contract. I thought so.
      The older he gets, the more he gets on my nerves. Povetkin will never be ready for a Klit.

Comment

Welcome CHEF! Personally I get banned from there too much for simply being a Kiltschko fan, I am done with them for good.

Is Wlad in training camp already? Are you going to continue to be in Vitaly's camp as well?
        I leave on saturday for Wlads camp in Austria. we start monday.

Yes, Im still with Vitali as well. I will get about 5 days between fights to come home kiss the kids, give a nice hello to my wife, then back out for another 5 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          nope, haye keeps uk

wlad keeps german

thats all, wlad knows haye brings more money so he wont do it
          WRONG.. its not about who brings more... its that GERMANY doesnt have PPV

Comment

What do you mean, these are not tomato cans, he just makes them look that way. You know he fought 12 guys since his last loss, only 2 went the distance. The combined record of those 12 guys is 345-18-9, 5 were undefeated, 3 were Olympic medalists (Chagaev had gold), 6 were world champions at some point, 3 were world champions when he beat them. Why do you expect him to knock this type of opposition out in 2 rounds? No one else has done it, why do you excpect him to do so?
            Hey man it cool that you are fine with Wlad fighting the way he does, I was to right up until the Ibragimov fight and then it started to change for me, and the Rahman fight really had me thinking that the majority of people were on to something, that Wlads fights are boring and fights with ALOT of fear !

But I have hope for Wlad and I think its going to start to change very soon, Manny knows Wlad is losing fans because you don't have to take 7 rounds to take out a Tomato can like Rahman or take 12rounds to take out a cruiser weight like Chambers, Wlad needs to be more aggressive and if you cant see that then your blind faith is worse them most !

Comment

Why bother for a rematch? The first one was sort of interesting, but since then Klitschko's been looking unstoppable and where has Peter gone to? Beating so-so fighters, getting pummeled and stopped by a coming-back-from-a-4-year-layoff Vitali, and then decisioned by Chambers...

So after these years the rematch's getting done? Had it been immediate then maybe...but now?!

Hypothetically, it would be as if Luis Collazo were to be going downhill career-wise and Berto going up...3-4 years later they rematch because their first fight was close. No, that's stupid! You have to take into consideration where both fighters are in their careers...

Jeez, I hope Peter's face holds up...

Comment

**** these pricks Toney deserves a shot before Peter.

Comment

Originally posted by j.one View Post
                  **** these pricks Toney deserves a shot before Peter.
                  Who's Toney, the same guy that lost to Peter twice ?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingchef View Post
                    WRONG.. its not about who brings more... its that GERMANY doesnt have PPV
                    So that means haye does make more money if germany doesnt have ppv?

compare england to germany boxing, which fight would make more ££? its england because of the ppv like you just said...so haye brings more money

I dont undertand why haye cant keep the money from the uk and klit keeps it from germany, whoever is worth more will make more £££ its fair isnt it?

Comment

Atlas is the biggest idiot in the boxing business. It is now official. He dug his own grave by ripping Wlad at every occasion for the last five years and now failing to get his boxer to even make it into the ring.

There's no shame in getting knocked out by the champ, but Atlas' fighter was defeated by his own lack of self-confidence.

Epic fail.

Comment

Working...
                      X