Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Clottey just cannot get me as interested as Mayweather/Mosley because...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac/Clottey just cannot get me as interested as Mayweather/Mosley because...

I love to watch Pacquiao fights. And Clottey can be entertaining at times. But what it boils down to is this: Two Americans who are as of right now at least the #1 and #4 or #5 best in the country P4P makes me, as an American, more interested. Then there is the fact that they both speak English, so there is no barrier when it comes to letting the **** talking fly. Manny is a great fighter, but he can't hype his fights on anything but his talent, which in some ways is the most admirable way to hype a fight. But let me see two guys talk **** to each other, face to face, in a language they both understand and I do as well, and that gives them the edge. Pac and Clottey can speak English, but not nearly well enough to talk proper ****. So when it comes to entertainment leading up to the fight, May/Sugar got the edge.

Note:This is assuming the fight gets made. But if it does, Mayweather deserves full credit for taking it, and no one should really complain. However, I think Mayweather will easily defeat Shane by UD, and if the betting line is even close I would risk my left nut on that exact outcome.
Working...
X