Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Throws Out First Pitch at Dodgers Stadium

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Throws Out First Pitch at Dodgers Stadium

On Saturday afternoon, WBC 154-pound champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez was greeted by thousands of fans at Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, where he threw out the first pitch from the mound. He was accompanied by his manager Chepo Reynoso and his trainer Edison Reynoso. Canelo then watched the Dodgers play the Arizona Diamondbacks.

[Click Here To Read More]

L.A. loves Canelo.

We got your back homie.

Comment

war canelo

Comment

Over rated until he fights some real opposition and someone his own weight class. Lopez has to know he has no chance in hell to win. Only doing it for the big payday, which is good for him buy bad for the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Lac'em up View Post
          Over rated until he fights some real opposition and someone his own weight class. Lopez has to know he has no chance in hell to win. Only doing it for the big payday, which is good for him buy bad for the sport.
          PWill faked a shoulder injury to duck him, and Ortiz' jaw exploded.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
            PWill faked a shoulder injury to duck him, and Ortiz' jaw exploded.
            Pwill flew off his motor cycle and nearly died.

Comment

Originally posted by daperculator View Post
              Pwill flew off his motor cycle and nearly died.
              Yes and I show sympathy, but he faked a shoulder injury to get out of the Canelo fight, and then later admitted it was a money issue, then he got into the accident.

Comment

I hope he gets Mayweather in December. That would be a great fight to cap off the year.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                  I hope he gets Mayweather in December. That would be a great fight to cap off the year.
                  GBP has a date already reserved in December, Canelo-Floyd would be huge.

Comment

I want Kirkland vs Alvarez next or at least the winner of the Cotto vs. Trout bout. I expect Alvarez to get passed Lopez.

Comment

Working...
                    X