Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach to Manny: "Why are you touching gloves? Is he your friend?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sportsmanship at its best, nothing wrong with touching gloves. It has nothing to do with killer instincts at all. And if the leg hurts, it's not an alibi.

Comment

im surprise to hear freddy roach actually said that... the whole touching gloves made it seem like both were in on a fixe fight on at least some kind of plan...

either way, horrible fight..... just horrible

Comment

Originally posted by fabie View Post
        sportsmanship at its best, nothing wrong with touching gloves. It has nothing to do with killer instincts at all. And if the leg hurts, it's not an alibi.
        Yes, there is nothing wrong with touching gloves. But when a fighter touches gloves more than throwing, that's a major problem.

Comment

Manny to Roach: "Well...ammm...i think ... amm... hee iss.... hee isnt...amm trying to punch me or anything..."

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
            Yes, there is nothing wrong with touching gloves. But when a fighter touches gloves more than throwing, that's a major problem.
            Exactly,
            how annoying was it even the Mayweather fight.
            It's fine to do it just not every damn time.

Comment

Bump this ****. I realized after making the poll that I refused to vote for either option. It's really hard to tell at this point. I think he just needs a competitive fighter to bring that spirit back. Hope Roach gets it through to his head that this friendly **** is not acceptable. There were signs of it during Cotto and Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by Clutch93 View Post
                In this thread: A bunch of posters are mad that pacquiao can whoop someones ass and still remain classy as hell.
                well put! green k

Comment

Working...
                X