Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather blasts Stephen A. Smith: "I don't give two flying f**ks what he says

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
    He stole that line from philthy rich, the rapper(the real philthy rich, not his WACK ass label) who's from oakland.
    I've heard that saying before.. People been saying that since I could remember.

Comment

He stole that line from philthy rich, the rapper(the real philthy rich, not his WACK ass label) who's from oakland.
      He did. He definitely stole that

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
        he should be proud of the cowboys jersey...
        He blasts the cowboys and tony romo so much that it is humiliating to him. It's not a good week to be Stephen A Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
          Stephen A smith I thought floyd was your "boy" and you guys talked all the time dude is full of crap
          So true, recently on first take he mentioned about how they have conversations about Floyd's personal issues.

Comment

My dude, Jay had that line more than a decade ago. Used it in the heart of the city.

Did Jay steal it from him?

Comment

The crazy thing is I think Mayweather does care what Stephen A. Smith and everyone else says. Half the time he'll go out of his way to do the opposite of what people are saying he should do and on some occasion he will listen. That's the reason we won't see him against Khan. He knows no one want to see that fight. On the other hand, I'm afraid we might not see him against Pacquaio because everyone keeps saying he has to... As long as he can make money fighting other people (which he can), he will not necessarily cave into the pressure of fighting Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
              X