No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs Ortiz: 1.25 Million Buys, Record Revenue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
    So this fight is reportedly the 2nd highest grossing non-heavyweight fight of all time...and the haters still want to declare it a failure...
    I think they're trying to say it's not as high as they predicted it to be.... which is Schaeffers fault for the most part... these are good numbers though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      1) So now fat dan is credible but when he reported 1.3 million on a actual article (not tweeting it) about the Pac-Mosley fight, he wasn't?

2) We all know fat dan is a GBP sausage rider

3) Does that include dudes like this?
      The ******* in the video hates Floyd so much that he bought it to watch him lose. But cried like a little biatch when he got the W. LOL.

"i payed to see a boxing match" haha Nah, dummy. you paid cuz you actually thought the outcome was gonna be different.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sonic Flood View Post
        so what. he's (fraudweather) still a ****ing cheater

Comment

• lol Mayweather Haters are on Suicide Watch Right Now...they was Praying ever day that those 850k numbers by Michael Kim was "ACCURATE"

anyway congrats to Mayweather, GBP and everybody else involved, I don't give a **** about PPV Sales...not like I am getting any of that money
          Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 10-28-2011, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
            Dan reported the number based on a press release.
            A press release by GBP? I dont doubt it did these #'s. I just wished it was an official HBO release by Mark Taffet. This way it can end all the speculation.

Comment

• There is a sucker punch born every minute.
              In the age of HBO and it's 24/7 series, you could even sell the Brooklyn Bridge.
              Just another night at The Circus in America.

Comment

• Hahahahaha so much for the 800,000 or 600,000 bulls**t. Mayweather did more PPV's with Victor Ortiz than Manny Pacquiao did with Margarito and Cotto, and as much as Pacquiao did with Mosley. Mayweather is the PPV king.

Mayweather has now done over 1 million 4 times, as many as De La Hoya did his entire career. Mayweather MIGHT be the biggest PPV star ever

Comment

• BWAHA HA HA HA HA !!!!@*******s I hate gayfeather just like everyone else does, and buy his ppvs in hopes that he loses, however what I can say is mayweather does face better opposition than pac does a lot better, timing is everything ,beating a dude after he just recently lost and coming off a shiatty performance isnt cool, so in that aspect mayweather is a cut above pac because pacs opponents are crap at the time he faces them.I predict that even jmm vs pac 3 wont even come close to these figures for the exact same reason: its a foregone conclusion as to whos gonna win and thats not a fight, its a concert that only benefits bob arum and team pacman noone else.pacman doesnt deliver what he claims to deliver,fights that make the fans happy, pacfans maybe but certainly not fightfans.as knocthaafukout said I dont give a crap for ppvs i aint gettin any of that money theyre getting my money, but its sweet to see *******s look so stupid after all the antagonizing and crap talk they post.,, that said im not buying another ppv until its worthy and in that aspect both pacs and mayweathers ppvs arent worthy of a ppv event, theres better fights on hbo and showtime all the time !!!
                  Last edited by boxingfan76; 10-28-2011, 12:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                    A press release by GBP? I dont doubt it did these #'s. I just wished it was an official HBO release by Mark Taffet. This way it can end all the speculation.
                    LOL.

Why is there still speculation? You guys went non stop about the numbers, and here they are.

Comment

• Steve Kim fail and money mayweather strikes again

Comment

Working...
                      X