No announcement yet.

lederman scored pac-jmm 1 and 2 in favor of pacquioa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups View Post
    The most experienced man in scoring bouts......... just got degraded by nobodies in this thread.
    Nobodies score card >>>>>> Lederman score card

Comment

ok????????????????????????????

Comment

lederman scores by whos getting of first

even if a guy is countering and landing a little more cleanly he likes the active guy

and if im not mistaken the biggest emfassis on which u should bas ur scoring is clean effective punhing

he had jesus chaves beating mayweather at the end of the fight wich is a perfect example

also if a round is close and they ask who won it he says "OK JIM! i scored 10-9 cause so an so got off first"

getting of first is a means to landing clean ounching but just cause ur first doesnt mean u landing

all of this being said i think pac won the first by a point and the second is really close and everytime i watch it i feal like it could have gone either way

Comment

was this thread just bait or something???

Comment

I just scored both fights. I have Marquez winning both fights by 1 point only, but there were rounds that were closed that could be have gone either way.

Lederman had one fight that he didnt score the 3 knock down because he thought that by giving someone a 10-6 rounds it would put the other fighter too way behind. (I'll research which fight was it)

He gave the some rounds that were Marquez rounds to Pacquiao, just because he threw more punches.

Comment

Originally posted by U.ncleSam View Post
              Check my Sig
              LITTERman, KKKellerman, and Larry More**** are hysterical, wild eyed Mexiphobes. I expect nothing less.

Comment

Working...
              X