No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana, Garcia React To Ariza Working With Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    You know how the tales always change when it comes to Floyd.
    Yup, and the reason I said Floyd fanS is because I have been constantly reading many Floyd fans saying this now!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
      When has anyone gotten to Maidana's head? This isn't Judah, DLH or Ortiz, Mayweather is the only one looking stupid here.
      Wow that says a lot coming from you

Comment

Why did Robert fire Ariza anyway? Did it ever come out? I remember people saying that it was because he linked Mikey up with Al Haymon. Can anyone confirm?

Comment

Originally posted by fighter1234 View Post
          Anyone with half a brain knew that it was just to get into Maidana's head and a a little promotion too.
          Exactly how is getting with ariza will get in maidana's head? I have yet to hear an explanation for this. How will this get into maidana's head when Floyd beat maidana when ariza was working with maidana. So if anything it shows that ariza didn't work for maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Why did Robert fire Ariza anyway? Did it ever come out? I remember people saying that it was because he linked Mikey up with Al Haymon. Can anyone confirm?
            Garcia didnt like his approach. Giving Maidana rest days and stuff. He wants Maidana working harder.

For a fighter like Maidana I agree. Your training approach should match your style.

Comment

Who cares? The guy in his corner now was the conditioning coach for Margarito. You can't beat that.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                Who cares? The guy in his corner now was the conditioning coach for Margarito. You can't beat that.
                and Morales.

Comment

Whoooooaaaaaaaaaa, look at how in Maidana's head Floyd is, glob damn ease up or you'll put him in a mental home, TBE.

Comment

I hope Floyd is actually using Ariza as some publicity stunt dummy and not taking Pacman shakes and Maidana salt licks.

Mayweather always have tip too energy, as well as speed and spidey sense reflexes, the only enhancement he should get from Ariza is one punch power.

Comment

Ariza needs to earn his money. He is a bit of a used whore, but let the man earn his money.

Sadly being associated with isn't a good thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X