Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could say something to Manny Pacquiao, what would you tell him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
    them women talk alot.

Comment

i would tell pacman to call this current bluff of mr expiration. leave arum and repeat the same statement pac made after agreeing to pu55y boy floyd's testing demand, "i want to know if that is really the reason".

me too, mr pacman. i want to know what new excuse mr expiration would come up with without arum in the picture. i'm guessing the 0% ppv offer has expired and will go back to the ped testing issue once again.

Comment

it is true though, he's like what...5'4"?

any average american male could make him look like a peasant

Comment

Well he is 5'6 I am 5'9 he is 147 I am 186. He boxes I wrestle so yea I would definitely make him my b1tch..

I now it's a shock to think someone could beat up your god but it can happen..

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            Well he is 5'6 I am 5'9 he is 147 I am 186. He boxes I wrestle so yea I would definitely make him my b1tch..

remember when they were actually trying to claim that pacquiao could beat up and KO a fully grown bear?

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post

can you tell i give a ****?

Comment

can you tell i give a ****?
                You are replying?

Don't be mad there are people in this world that can even beat me up, Pacquiao just isn't one of them...

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
                  remember when they were actually trying to claim that pacquiao could beat up and KO a fully grown bear?
                  He could punch a hole through a bear, as long as there is a catchweight...

Comment

Since your taking 2 pointless rematches, please fight three times next year.

Comment

to be serious though i'd doubt you'd say that to him in person...lol a lot of keyboard warriors.
                      I was bigger than Pac in 6th grade for christs sake... I'll post a pick of myself on a scale and with a height chart if I have to on facebook and add you. If you could arrange a meeting I will prove that I'd go Merchant on him. What would Pac do... beat me up? Lol I wouldn't even fight back and then I'd sue the **** out of him. Why is it ok for analysts to pick on Floyd but not Pac?

Comment

Working...
                      X