No announcement yet.

Can Bradley HURT Pac?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Bradley HURT Pac?????

we know bradley can outbox pac but can he hurt him?
    Yes
    69.57%
    No
    30.43%

nope. can't see it.

Comment

Bradley will hurt Pac..But i dont know if it will be enough to win him the fight unless he devastates him...Sleep on Bradley if you want....

Comment

he can earn his respect.

also, shots guys don't see coming often sting the most, so if he can land a couple of those he can hurt him.

Comment

throws his shots to wide.manny will see them coming.you have to be a sharp puncher to hurt manny

Comment

Personally, the only way I can see him hurting Pac is with his favorite overhand

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Personally, the only way I can see him hurting Pac is with his favorite overhand
              overhand headbutt?

Comment

Yes, he can. Doubt he will, though.

Comment

No

Pac has gotten hit with more power numerous more times in his career

Bradley will without a doubt face the most power he has ever faced.

Pac will make Holt's power look like a lil kid from kindergarden

Comment

Saying Bradley won't hurt pacquiao is just down right hilarious. People seem to forget about Pacmans 2 KO loses. Anybody and everybody can be hurt, and I guarantee Bradley will be working a lot of countering (pacman weak point/ example Marquez) and Body Shots.

Comment

Working...
                    X