Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pulev Warns Wladimir Klitschko: I'm Coming For You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pulev Warns Wladimir Klitschko: I'm Coming For You!

Hamburg, Germany - Rising heavyweight Kubrat Pulev (17-0, 9KOs) knocked out previously undefeated Alexander Ustinov (27-1, 21KOs), close to 6'8 and over 300-pounds, in the eleventh round of an IBF eliminator for the top spot in the rankings. BoxingScene had it 99-91 at the time of stoppage - for the Bulgarian, who showed he is ready for a world title shot.

[Click Here To Read More]

Wlad is bigger, stronger, faster and has 3x better technique than you, What chance do you have ?

Comment

I'm liking his attitude.....

Comment

Oh dear...

Comment

Kubrat "The Spirit Breaking Giant Killer" Pulev

Comment

i bet povetkin is so glad that someone wants wlad as he clearly wants nothing to do with him. maybe povetkin will try fight john ruiz or chris byrd.

Comment

Pulev wont have any luck against this giant

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                Wlad is bigger, stronger, faster and has 3x better technique than you, What chance do you have ?
                I'm liking Pulev, though. At least he sounds up for the challenge. What's he supposed to do, just say Wlad is bigger, stronger, faster, so I give up?

Pulev will win a world title before he's done.

Comment

Originally posted by tripper View Post
                  i bet povetkin is so glad that someone wants wlad as he clearly wants nothing to do with him. maybe povetkin will try fight john ruiz or chris byrd.
                  Povetkin - Rahman II?

I don't see why Haye doesn't try to take Povetkin's paper title and then force a rematch with Wlad if he wants one so bad.

Or maybe he really doesn't want one.

Comment

And we warn you Pulev, you will fall like the rest of them...

Comment

Working...
                    X