Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steven A Smith beef with Floyd...how can you take Floyd's side here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steven A Smith beef with Floyd...how can you take Floyd's side here?

Am I taking crazy pills or did I miss something?? why Floyd got all mad? can someone fill me in??

Oh trust me. If there's one thing these Floydboyz are good at is coming up with a defense for Floyd. They become quite creative!

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
      Oh trust me. If there's one thing these Floydboyz are good at is coming up with a defense for Floyd. They become quite creative!
      Wrong; I'm a huge Floyd fan but he has been acting like a nut lately. This incident is just dumb, Stephen A Smith has always rode for Floyd and now he says one thing that Floyd doesn't agree with and Floyd acts like that???? Man listen his act is already old and whack to me and as big of a Floyd fan that I am, I just want these last two fights to be good so he can GO...

Comment

I'm just glad Stephen A is expressing his discontent for a possible Mayweather-Khan fight, at this point that's all I care about. Other than that this whole beef, if you can call it that, is ******ed.

Comment

"He got Skip Bayless problems doe"

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
            Floyd fans have better defense than Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
              I'm just glad Stephen A is expressing his discontent for a possible Mayweather-Khan fight, at this point that's all I care about. Other than that this whole beef, if you can call it that, is ******ed.
              yeah-he said cotto and canelo rematches are ok if he isn't fighting Manny, but Khan is not. Can't get mad at Smith for that. Same thing has been said by many Floyd fans here on NSB, including me.

Comment

Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post
                Wrong; I'm a huge Floyd fan but he has been acting like a nut lately. This incident is just dumb, Stephen A Smith has always rode for Floyd and now he says one thing that Floyd doesn't agree with and Floyd acts like that???? Man listen his act is already old and whack to me and as big of a Floyd fan that I am, I just want these last two fights to be good so he can GO...
                Well then you're a sensible Floyd fan. Much more than I can say for the poster TMT.

Comment

lol, whats the point of taking a side in childishness?? floyd has the personality of a 5 year old mixed with a chick on her period. and Stephen a smith doesnt know **** about boxing. pick one. either way ur the loser.

Comment

watched many of first take youtube clips involving mayweather. stephen a smith has always been backing up floyd regardless of what the situation is. sad to see floyd acting like this.. stephen a is a good dude imo.

Comment

Working...
                    X