Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Atrocious Ducks: Bradley/Alexander ducking Khan OR Vitali ducking Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F!x View Post
    Who are the most atrocious duckers of recent time?

Bradley ducking Khan at 140?
    Alexander ducking Khan at 147 and cherry-picking Porter instead?
    Vitali ducking Haye?
    Or who... ?
    Dudes were lining up to fight Khan and his English Chin. Dudes still are. He has amazing hand speed,a huge heart, and makes great fights. He also brings a ton of $$$ but he has no chin. Bradley would actually KO Khan. Alaxander is too good for Khan. Mayweather will look unreal vs Khan and get a quick KO.

Haye ducked both KO Bros. He cancelled fights with Vlad twice and then cried about "me big toe !!!"

He cancelled once vs Vitali so that he could fight Diamond Boy...then cancelled that fight...then cancelled Fury..

I like Haye but he doesn't want to fight.

Comment

We get it you're a Uk homer since this is your second khan ducking thread. But it's khan who ducked Alexander.

Comment

You'd have to be a small-brained black to think Mayweather isn't ducking Pacman. By the way here the adjective is default. The noun alone would be equivalent to the noun plus the adjective.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
          Who are the most atrocious duckers of recent time?

Bradley ducking Khan at 140?
          Alexander ducking Khan at 147 and cherry-picking Porter instead?
          Vitali ducking Haye?
          Or who... ?
          TS ducking psychiatrist.

Comment

The Bradley situation was different. Khan made a more than generous offer to Bradley but it came with a catch. In order to get the fight Bradley had to sign an extension with Shaw Promotions. And he wasn't prepared to do that. So I understand his position. It was business.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              Only you can come up with a thread like this, at least you are consistant.

NOBODY and I repeat NOBODY ducks Khan. Bradley fought Pac instead which was more dangerous and more profitable. Plus Tim had to resign if he took the Khan fight. Alexander got tired of waiting for Khan to sign because he is waiting on Floyd

After Haye stunk the place up with his injured toe against Wlad who the hell wants to see him against Vitali?

The biggest duck for your satisfaction because I know your agenda is Bowe/Lewis
              my exact thoughts!

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                How the hell did Alexander duck Khan at 147 to cherry-pick Porter? Alexander signed his contract for the Khan fight, Khan never did.
                Boom, end tread.

Comment

Are you English mate? (lol is mate used in England or elsewhere I forget?)
                  Because you seem to be dick riding haye and khan pretty hard lmao....only an Englishman would say their beloved countrymen are being ducked lol....I mean come on bro who in their right mind would duck these guys? They both bring in a ton of $ and one of the two has a glass chin lol

Comment

Originally posted by OJ Simpson View Post
                    You'd have to be a small-brained black to think Mayweather isn't ducking Pacman. By the way here the adjective is default. The noun alone would be equivalent to the noun plus the adjective.
                    Racist much?

Comment

Originally posted by marvelousmatt View Post
                      He cancelled once vs Vitali so that he could fight Diamond Boy...then cancelled that fight...then cancelled Fury..
                      That's not the only time he cancelled on Vitali. Remember they were supposed to fight on HBO shortly after his "back injury" forced him out of Wlad fight. But he was negotiating in secret with Valuev at the same time and gave up multiple options to Valuev's promoter Sauerland. He became "copromoted" by them

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4349120

Comment

Working...
                      X