No announcement yet.

Pacquiao paying 39.6 percent in taxes?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
    hate? If you remember, Pac already dodging huge tax in US... he train in Philippines just to dodge the HUGE tax.
    Not under the new "millionaires" tax enacted here in California.

Comment

ironic, people want to come to the united states and become famous but want to balk at tax rates...

Comment

Originally posted by Zyzz View Post
        ironic, people want to come to the united states and become famous but want to balk at tax rates...
        Nobody likes taxes, especially 39.7 percent taxes

Comment

thanks obama

i dont think anyone understands what a pacquiao or mayweather type fight does for the economy in vegas
          this is very bad for vegas

its not just pacquiao getting paid guys !
          100s of thousands of us citizens are losing money too !

i honestly think he should be given some kind of incentive bc of what his fights do for the local economy

ive bee to 2 hatton and marquez 3

and its just unreal
          where talking 15,000-20,000 people flooding vegas
          hotels booked
          meals eaten
          drinks
          gambling
          thats millions and millions of dollars
          Last edited by revs1227; 02-11-2013, 10:52 PM.

Comment

rich or poor no one wants to pay high tax rates

Comment

I feel you bro

These dudes want all the riches that America offers but don't want to pay it forward. **** these dudes, go back to wherever you originate from, earn your measly peanuts and be happy. I doubt its even Manny saying that, probably Koncz throwing stuff in his ear, but damn. I hate this *excuse*

If Manny gets KTFO again in Macau, I'll just chuckle as opposed to feeling really sad when JMM lit him up in fight 4.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                thanks obama

i dont think anyone understands what a pacquiao or mayweather type fight does for the economy in vegas
                this is very bad for vegas

its not just pacquiao getting paid guys !
                100s of thousands of us citizens are losing money too !
                Why are you blaming Obama for the greed of rich men? If you're earns millions, millions because the American fans pay to see him fight it is only right that he gives some of that back in taxes.

I'm finding this **** so funny, spent ages portraying him as a charitable man yet he's behaving like every rich prick in the world who cries about paying taxes whilst pocketing millions.

Comment

Thanks Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                    Why are you blaming Obama for the greed of rich men? If you're earns millions, millions because the American fans pay to see him fight it is only right that he gives some of that back in taxes.

I'm finding this **** so funny, spent ages portraying him as a charitable man yet he's behaving like every rich prick in the world who cries about paying taxes whilst pocketing millions.
                    And where do the majority of those taxes go?

Pac doesn't live in the US so I certainly understand it. He pays taxes in the Philippines too.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.. View Post
                      This is what i want to know......why did it take him this damn long to figure this out? Why does Arum always have to say something first? This is what i do not get about Manny..it's like he can not speak for himself or stand up for himself..he is a great fighter no doubt but he comes across as a puppet and someone you can easily mess over.
                      Manny probably doesn't even care or know about the high taxes, until Bob told him, this seems more like Bob using Manny for his own agenda, Bob is mad at Obama;s tax hike and instead of him being mad he uses Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X