Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK, I'm out fellas, been nice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is some "debate." Having fun, Reed?

Let's talk about things being expensive. How much do you crumpet eating ****s pay for gas (petrol, tea guzzling fags)?

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      No further reply necessary.

Be specific then.

You said food. Period. Cheeseburger is food.

Head of lettuce is 69 cents, there ya go.

LOL At generalizing all restaurants sell sushi for $25.

You're not a very good debater.

It doesn't matter, your main point is we dont have beautiful women.

You're a moron to think such, and ignorant for making statement whilst never even visiting here.

It's still a moot point, they are the number one gaming console in the world.

Clearly it isn't overpriced. Or it wouldn't be.

Subjective.

Mercedes has a huge following, and not because they are overpriced or not worth it.

Otherwise they wouldn't have that consumer base.

"Many people"

Many people have also said the opposite... in fact, dare I say most, considering Apples market share in iPhones.

Not too mention most people purchase an iPhone with a contract, which makes the phone around $199, you can now get an iPhone 4 for $49 with a contract.

Nobody just buys the $600 phone.

Your understanding is correct, you just didn't use it correctly.

It was expensive. Like he said, the part was expensive.

You must be a teenager.

I followed up with China, and listed all the places in China I have been.

I used them specifically because I have first hand knowledge of China, It's **** there. Sanitization sucks.

That doesnt even matter though, because most of our fruits and veggies dont come from there.. and our fruits and veggies are plenty affordable even for the poor.

Matter of fact they are the cheapest foods you can buy. Arguing how expensive they are is stupid.
      To play games with your friends on line requires x box live gold. That is additional costs yearly which a lot of people are not happy with. Another reason why play station is better.

When you played online, did you play by yourself?

How much is an organic fruit salad with drink compared to a fast food meal line McDonald's?

You haven't been to all of China. You're are generalising on it.

No I am not a teenager, wrong!

Comment

• Forgot about apple. People may be buying it but that still does not mean it can not be considered overpriced. 30 dollars for a charger? Meh.

I had an I phone and found it over priced, but went for it.

Remember you are still arguing about my opinion here

Comment

• Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          This is some "debate." Having fun, Reed?

Let's talk about things being expensive. How much do you crumpet eating ****s pay for gas (petrol, tea guzzling fags)?
          I am sure he is having fun. He enjoyed that video on you tube but won't let us know about it.

As for what we pay, it is over priced for sure. That's my opinion but there's someone out here who will say it is reasonable. A debate that can not be won.

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
            To play games with your friends on line requires x box live gold. That is additional costs yearly which a lot of people are not happy with. Another reason why play station is better.
            It STILL doesn't matter.

If somebody doesn't care about a DVD Player but bought an Xbox because it's a better gaming machine and it has the exclusives on it they want then it's better for them.

Some people think PS sucks because it doesn't have Halo.

It. Is. Subjective.

How much is an organic fruit salad with drink compared to a fast food meal line McDonald's?
            I don't eat that ****** ****, So I don't care. and it also doesn't matter.

Food is cheap enough to buy.

Lettuce is 69 cents, an apple is 35 cents, a cup of water is free.

If that's too expensive I dont know what to tell you .

Ive been to two of the richest cities, and two of the poorest.

Ive got a pretty good idea of how ****ty it can be there. Moreso then someone who hasn't been there, that's for sure.

It was still a great experience though.

Oh man, mark one in the loss column for me

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Chief View Post

When you played online, did you play by yourself?

You're not a teenager, but you believe in the Illuminati?

Comment

• I like how one of his main arguments seems to be that, because you have to pay for Xbox Live Gold service, it's therefore an inferior product to Sony's free online alternative. Xbox Live is so ****ing superior in terms of reliability and ease of use to the Playstation network that it's ridiculous.

"You get what you pay for" has never rang more true.

Also, Sony is charging for Playstation Plus service next generation. The same amount that Microsoft charges for XBL Gold. Sooo.....

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  I like how one of his main arguments seems to be that, because you have to pay for Xbox Live Gold service, it's therefore an inferior product to Sony's free online alternative. Xbox Live is so ****ing superior in terms of reliability and ease of use to the Playstation network that it's ridiculous.

"You get what you pay for" has never rang more true.

Also, Sony is charging for Playstation Plus service next generation. The same amount that Microsoft charges for XBL Gold. Sooo.....

It goes deep really.

Because you have to pay for Xbox Live gold, therefore Xbox sucks which is developed in the USA (not really) and therefore the entire country of the united states sucks.

Comment

• This is almost as confusing and hilarious as the "Did Angulo quit?" debate.

Almost.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                      It STILL doesn't matter.

If somebody doesn't care about a DVD Player but bought an Xbox because it's a better gaming machine and it has the exclusives on it they want then it's better for them.

Some people think PS sucks because it doesn't have Halo.

It. Is. Subjective.

I don't eat that ****** ****, So I don't care. and it also doesn't matter.

Food is cheap enough to buy.

Lettuce is 69 cents, an apple is 35 cents, a cup of water is free.

If that's too expensive I dont know what to tell you .

Ive been to two of the richest cities, and two of the poorest.

Ive got a pretty good idea of how ****ty it can be there. Moreso then someone who hasn't been there, that's for sure.

It was still a great experience though.

Oh man, mark one in the loss column for me

So is a 30 dollar charger overpriced brah?

Again you have been to 4 cities. That does not qualify you to talk about a country as a whole, a pretty damn country at that. 4 cities = A whole country because 2 were poor, and 2 were rich. LOL.

So what game did you play online when you didn't have X Box Live Gold? I am still wondering.

Comment

Working...
                      X