Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cabellero or Marquez. Who is the better choice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
    Even though I'm one of the posters who think Rafa is a live opponent against Juan Ma doesn't change the fact that Lopez is a ***** for being chased out of 122 by Caballero.
    You're the king Iceta!!

Comment

Cabalerro can beat both,so he gets my vote.

Comment

Pro boxing isn't about respect, its all about the money. You want JuanMa to fight Caballero for respect but who is Caballero? Who the hell has he beat? Right now JuanMa is the man seeing as everyone wants to fight him and lots of others hate him. Me being JuanMa with all the kids that he has I would bring home the dough.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
          Even though I'm one of the posters who think Rafa is a live opponent against Juan Ma doesn't change the fact that Lopez is a ***** for being chased out of 122 by Caballero.
          You must love Miguel Cotto then.
          Someone who just fights and dont ask any questions or duck anyone.
          You must hate Pac and Floyd....for all the dumb demands and dumb denials for dumb reasons.
          I dont sweat the Cabellero thing, because for me its a fight that will eventually happen. Like I said before, Smart business decisions do not equate to fear.
          Why doesnt Pac fight Bradley or Devon Alexander or for that matter Floyd fight either of them?
          Simple it makes boxing sense but no money sense.
          In this case Marquez or Juan Ma is no cake walk and its big bucks and big recognition.

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
            Pro boxing isn't about respect, its all about the money. You want JuanMa to fight Caballero for respect but who is Caballero? Who the hell has he beat? Right now JuanMa is the man seeing as everyone wants to fight him and lots of others hate him. Me being JuanMa with all the kids that he has I would bring home the dough.
            I guess rules of boxing and fans depends on the fighter or his nationality.
            Whatever Happened to "in order to be the man you have to beat the man"....but I guess that does not apply to Juan Ma....He should fight High Risk and make less money instead of High risk more money and more fame..

Comment

Originally posted by Picazo View Post
              caballero can beat him...so i would say marquez.
              I dont agree with you. De Leon and Caballero are c+ class fighter at best. Thats why they went to toe to toe against each other. Lopez was green at the moment , and it took him 1 round to finish him off. I dont get how ppl dont see how bad Caballero is. He throws really wide punches , his jabs are slow and soft , and they are not even straight , his body punches are as ugly as I have ever seen , and they look powerless.

People say he handled Yordan. And yes he did. But even with a consistent slap jab , and all the "body work" hye put in , it went the distance. Lopez will eat his best shots , and hurt him easily.

You cannot compare the type of skill and boxing ability Lopez has to Caballero. Even Concepcion is a better overall boxer. Santiago will Kill Caballero. Vasquez JR will put him to sleep also. Gamboa will rape him with speed alone and movement.

Caballero resume is not even all tha good. Molitor?? seriously?? common.

Call Lopez a duck and Gamboa a duck too, but dont let that blind you when u compare those fighters. They are not on the same level. Caballero stole titles when the division was wack.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
                Cabellero or Marquez. Who is the better choice?

I mean if you were Juan Ma, Which would you fight?
                I view them both as threats but one has more reward in a win or loss than the other.

I would fight Marquez. When my money is right...I would try and shut Cabellero's mouth.
                Caballero is a big risk for him.

so business wise, Marquez is the better choice.

but he will get more respect if he were to fight and beat Caballero.

i kid

Comment

Originally posted by Ostia Pelua View Post
                  I dont agree with you. De Leon and Caballero are c+ class fighter at best. Thats why they went to toe to toe against each other. Lopez was green at the moment , and it took him 1 round to finish him off. I dont get how ppl dont see how bad Caballero is. He throws really wide punches , his jabs are slow and soft , and they are not even straight , his body punches are as ugly as I have ever seen , and they look powerless.

People say he handled Yordan. And yes he did. But even with a consistent slap jab , and all the "body work" hye put in , it went the distance. Lopez will eat his best shots , and hurt him easily.

You cannot compare the type of skill and boxing ability Lopez has to Caballero. Even Concepcion is a better overall boxer. Santiago will Kill Caballero. Vasquez JR will put him to sleep also. Gamboa will rape him with speed alone and movement.

Caballero resume is not even all tha good. Molitor?? seriously?? common.

Call Lopez a duck and Gamboa a duck too, but dont let that blind you when u compare those fighters. They are not on the same level. Caballero stole titles when the division was wack.

You are just hatin. He hasn't lost in years, had 2 belts, and JuanMa ran from him.
                  Beat everyone's ass in their own backyards to take his titles.

And has a funky style that ****s technical boxers up.

And he knows how to trash talk with the best of them.

VIVA EL PELENCHIN !!

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    You are just hatin. He hasn't lost in years, had 2 belts, and JuanMa ran from him.
                    Beat everyone's ass in their own backyards to take his titles.

And has a funky style that ****s technical boxers up.

And he knows how to trash talk with the best of them.

VIVA EL PELENCHIN !!
                    You give credit when credit is do and thats great...I like Cabellero too.
                    But be real Credit is also due to Juan Ma and Marquez and this fight is not taking the low road for either. Its smart and money making and also gives the winner recognition.
                    If Juan Ma Fought Cabellero and KOed him in, the only people giving him respect will be the hardcore fans....and if you know the boxing business hardcore is not the majority(Pac fans have proven this over and over).

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
                      You give credit when credit is do and thats great...I like Cabellero too.
                      But be real Credit is also due to Juan Ma and Marquez and this fight is not taking the low road for either. Its smart and money making and also gives the winner recognition.
                      If Juan Ma Fought Cabellero and KOed him in, the only people giving him respect will be the hardcore fans....and if you know the boxing business hardcore is not the majority(Pac fans have proven this over and over).

I don't mind the fight. I have always been disappointed JuanMa didn't try to unify at 122.

But the current scheduled fight is ok.

Comment

Working...
                      X