Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gavin Rees: "Adrien Broner Showed Terrific Heart. He Never Gave Up" (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gavin Rees: "Adrien Broner Showed Terrific Heart. He Never Gave Up" (VIDEO)

Gavin Rees was stopped in the 5th round when he fought Adrien Broner ten months ago at 135 lbs. In this video he discusses the current status of his own career and later discusses Broner's recent defeat to Maidana.

Rees talks Broner at 1:40

Funny how I see fighters giving Broner props for hanging in there, meanwhile fans are crapping on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Funny how I see fighters giving Broner props for hanging in there, meanwhile fans are crapping on him.
      That's because of the way he reacted to headbutt from Maidana. It could have just been "AB being AB" but it happened just a few seconds after he got knocked down and perhaps he was trying to get Maidana DQd

Comment

Someone wants a rematch...

Comment

Well we know that's as much a part of boxing as the gloves themselves.

Boxer A's fans trash Boxer B. Boxer B's fans trash Boxer A.

In this case it happens to be AB but that's coincidental..

Comment

A guy complimenting a guy who dominated him? Shocking.

Comment

hows it funny? Broner acts like a ****y ***hole and bashes other peoples favorite fighters saying hes at the top p4p after maywaetehr & ward. when he hasnt even accomplished *** yet.

Comment

Working...
              X