Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Somebody Translate: New Sergio Martinez Video talking about Chavez Jr , PacMan, Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody Translate: New Sergio Martinez Video talking about Chavez Jr , PacMan, Floyd

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
    Chavez Jr. is scared and hiding, Chavez Jr. is a chicken and a disgrace to Mexico. He would love to fight Chavez, Mayweather, and Pacquiao and believes he can KO all three of them. Freddie Roach is protecting Chavez Jr. and Pacquiao. He can make 150 and nothing less. He would love to fight Ward and Froch but not yet.
    Last edited by kirasmoon; 10-01-2011, 05:11 PM.

Comment

chavez is scared of me chavez what are you doing with that belt, i wanna fight the best p4p i wanna fight mayweather he is the best fighter p4p
      they know better than to put pacquiao or chavez in the ring with me
      manny will not walk threw me like he has in his other fights it will be a tough fight for him it will be a tough fight for both of us i would knock chavez out i would knock pacquiao out too and i think i could knock floyd out

Comment

On Chavez,

He said "I already see that Chavez Jr is hiding, he's scared, Chavez I'm asking this question, what are you doing with your life? What are you doing with the championship? You can win, you can lose, no need to lose your dignity over this but your losing it, Chavez is losing his dignity. He didn't fight with Hearns because he had a hand problem, tomorrow he'll have elbows problems, legs, don't fool yourself because your certainly not fooling me or the public, where I sympathize is that he's Mexican and Mexicans never characterized themselves like that. I'd knock out Chavez, I'm 100% sure of it.

On Boxing in general,

"It's been years since we've had fights that consisted of the best P4P fighters, I want to compete against Floyd, get in the ring, give a good fight against the best fighter. I just want them to give me the opportunity and I'll take it from there. 150 would be a difficult weight for me to make, we can consider it but lower than 150 is physically impossible for me, physically impossible"

ON Froch, Ward

"Those would be good fights to face Froch and to face Ward. Ward is a great great champion, it would be an honor to be in the same ring with Ward, but now isn't the moment. I walk around at 167 pounds, the same way I can't get down to 150 is the same way I can't enter the ring with someone who's much heavier than me. Still, I am very open to negotiations and catch weights do exists"

On Freddie Roach,

"Roach is embarrassing himself, what he wants to do is protect, in any sort of way, Pacquiao and Chavez Jr from me. So he's gonna mention Peter Quillin, Kid Chocolate is ranked 27th at SMW in the world, he doesn't have to face anyone to get to me, I'm ranked 2nd P4P, but don't talk to me about Kid Chocolate. He knows there are no negotiations for Chavez Jr. to face me because he'll know what will happen, and there are no negotiations that Pacquiao will face me because it'll be a difficult fight for him. It'll be difficult for the both of us! I'm not saying I'm just gonna gonna get in there and win easily, but that neither will Pacquiao win easy, he's gonna work, I'm gonna work, and in that day we'll see who the best P4P is. As for Roach, work more, talk less"

On Mayweather, Pacquiao

"I have the potential to knock both of them out, how low in weight does Mayweather or Pacquiao want me to go? If they want we can talk about it, no problem"

Best I can do, be thankful I have no life O.o

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
          "Halo, my name is the Steroidgio Martinez and I am boxer. People they call me the MARAVAGINA is be my nickname. I no fight with Chavez Jr. because he's too big and I would rather fight Ivan Calderon but he duck me because he scared I think."

Comment

Originally posted by neko View Post
            Chavez Jr. is scared and hiding, Chavez Jr. is a chicken and a disgrace to Mexico. He would love to fight Chavez, Mayweather, and Pacquiao and believes he can KO all three of them. Freddie Roach is protecting Chavez Jr. and Pacquiao. He can make 150 and nothing less. He would love to fight Ward and Froch but not yet.
            Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
            chavez is scared of me chavez what are you doing with that belt, i wanna fight the best p4p i wanna fight mayweather he is the best fighter p4p
            they know better than to put pacquiao or chavez in the ring with me
            manny will not walk threw me like he has in his other fights it will be a tough fight for him it will be a tough fight for both of us i would knock chavez out i would knock pacquiao out too and i think i could knock floyd out
            Originally posted by Hisoka_ View Post
            On Chavez,

He said "I already see that Chavez Jr is hiding, he's scared, Chavez I'm asking this question, what are you doing with your life? What are you doing with the championship? You can win, you can lose, no need to lose your dignity over this but your losing it, Chavez is losing his dignity. He didn't fight with Hearns because he had a hand problem, tomorrow he'll have elbows problems, legs, don't fool yourself because your certainly not fooling me or the public, where I sympathize is that he's Mexican and Mexicans never characterized themselves like that. I'd knock out Chavez, I'm 100% sure of it.

On Boxing in general,

"It's been years since we've had fights that consisted of the best P4P fighters, I want to compete against Floyd, get in the ring, give a good fight against the best fighter. I just want them to give me the opportunity and I'll take it from there. 150 would be a difficult weight for me to make, we can consider it but lower than 150 is physically impossible for me, physically impossible"

ON Froch, Ward

"Those would be good fights to face Froch and to face Ward. Ward is a great great champion, it would be an honor to be in the same ring with Ward, but now isn't the moment. I walk around at 167 pounds, the same way I can't get down to 150 is the same way I can't enter the ring with someone who's much heavier than me. Still, I am very open to negotiations and catch weights do exists"

On Freddie Roach,

"Roach is embarrassing himself, what he wants to do is protect, in any sort of way, Pacquiao and Chavez Jr from me. So he's gonna mention Peter Quillin, Kid Chocolate is ranked 27th at SMW in the world, he doesn't have to face anyone to get to me, I'm ranked 2nd P4P, but don't talk to me about Kid Chocolate. He knows there are no negotiations for Chavez Jr. to face me because he'll know what will happen, and there are no negotiations that Pacquiao will face me because it'll be a difficult fight for him. It'll be difficult for the both of us! I'm not saying I'm just gonna gonna get in there and win easily, but that neither will Pacquiao win easy, he's gonna work, I'm gonna work, and in that day we'll see who the best P4P is. As for Roach, work more, talk less"

On Mayweather, Pacquiao

"I have the potential to knock both of them out, how low in weight does Mayweather or Pacquiao want me to go? If they want we can talk about it, no problem"

Best I can do, be thankful I have no life O.o
            good **** fellas

Comment

I told you so...

STEROIDGIO MARTINEZ got exposed. and no, not "exposed" in the way you sergiosexuals would like.

Hahahaha.

Comment

Working...
              X