No announcement yet.

Racist protesters seek to remove African and Filipino workers from the country

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Zionists are ''illegals'' though.

The only reason they have 'their laws' is because they kicked out the indigenous Palestinians.
    that's debatable...and were talking about the video..it's 2011 and israel is a establish state..i don't care about the history of any country but govt should protect its citizen against illegals...

Comment

Once again Tunney want to brainwash other people with lesser knowledge to become an Anti Semitic like himself.By twisting events to his agenda.They are against "ILLEGAL" aliens.In which we as Canadians,Americans are against.They are the one's who jump the queue and fastract themselves into entering the country.And then could not work due to lack of documentation and end up being in the state stewardship.

Comment

Don't you realize that because you're a Filipino, you wouldn't be welcome there either?
        no, im filipino and im welcome there as a tourist or a pilgrimage to any religious site there..i can work there with proper papers if there is a work for me. aslong i follow the rules..

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
          They are against "ILLEGAL" aliens.In which we as Canadians,Americans are against.
          I'm not against "illegal immigration". I'm all for it. I don't believe in state borders. I believe in the free movement of peaceful people.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
            Once again Tunney want to brainwash other people with lesser knowledge to become an Anti Semitic like himself.By twisting events to his agenda.They are against "ILLEGAL" aliens.In which we as Canadians,Americans are against.They are the one's who jump the queue and fastract themselves into entering the country.And then could not work due to lack of documentation and end up being in the state stewardship.
            Many Jews support multiculturalism and massive non-white immigration in European countries and the opposite in Israel.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
              I'm not against "illegal immigration". I'm all for it. I don't believe in state borders. I believe in the free movement of peaceful people.
              That is an utterly ridiculous concept.

Comment

Working...
              X