No announcement yet.

So If The Race For Fighter Of This Generation Between Hop And Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tocayito1 View Post
    you actually havent answered any of them just continue to dodge those questions the same way hopkins dodges dawson... only thing you have said in your previous posts is that im a moron and ***hole but completley ignored my questions to prove your statements...uh oh does that mean that big man is giving up and ran out of things to say? i guess i win then :boobies:
    "what made tito a top middleweight?"

being ranked inside of the top 10/5 at the time moron

"what makes tarver a hof?"

being the 1st to ko roy jones & beating fighters such as johnson, woods, griffin.

"what makes johnson a hof?"

wins over tarver, jones, woods. & consistently pushing guys to the limit like.....dawson, cloud. Sheika. even while aging......

"what makes winky a top light heavyweight?"

hopkins was also NEW to the lightheavyweight division. it was his 2nd fight at lightheavy. he was pretty much still a middleweight at the time. both guys were practically the same size WTF THIS GUY IS A IDIOT.

"what makes calzaghe a hof?"

calzaghie is indeed a HOF.......

I Have answered all of your f@ghole questions just as i did in previous post.

NOW RUN ALONG & CRY FOR MEEEEEE.
    Last edited by americanbot; 05-23-2011, 05:28 AM.

Comment

LMAo at this bunch of idiots!!!!!!!!

PAcquiao is miles away from B-hop as a ATG

B-Hop has done very well for himself,but he isnt in Pac''s League. Im sorry but is not even close!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Player3
        Both Klitchsko's, Holyfield, Mayweather, Trinidad, Whitaker, De La Hoya, B-Hop, Roy Jones Jr. Lennox Lewis.

It's all subjective and in the eye of the beholder really. But i can't put Pac ahead of none of these guys

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
          "what made tito a top middleweight?"

being ranked inside of the top 10/5 at the time moron

"what makes tarver a hof?"

being the 1st to ko roy jones & beating fighters such as johnson, woods, griffin.

"what makes johnson a hof?"

wins over tarver, jones, woods. & consistently pushing guys to the limit like.....dawson, cloud. Sheika. even while aging......

"what makes winky a top light heavyweight?"

hopkins was also NEW to the lightheavyweight division. it was his 2nd fight at lightheavy. he was pretty much still a middleweight at the time. both guys were practically the same size WTF THIS GUY IS A IDIOT.

"what makes calzaghe a hof?"

calzaghie is indeed a HOF.......

I Have answered all of your f@ghole questions just as i did in previous post.

NOW RUN ALONG & CRY FOR MEEEEEE.
          lol tito never beat a top middleweight maybe joppy but he lost to every good fighter he fought

what makes tarver not a hof-he was dominated by bhop dawson harding and lost to ordinary fighters like johnson...woods sucks and griffin does too

what makes johnson not a hof? losing to bums like sheika harmon branco vanderpool ottke sosa among others

what makes winky a bad match up? bhop went through a rigorous 6 month training with macki shilstone to add on muscle in order to be a legit light heavyweight which is why when he fought tarver he came in on fight night at 186..if you actually saw the fight which you obviously didnt they werent the same size at all and hopkins was a legit muscular lightheavyweight where winky just looked fat dumbass

what makes calslappy not a hof? he constantly ducked the best fighters in or around his division...he fought guys like robin reid sakio bika and peter manfredo...only top super middleweights he fought in their primes was lacy and kessler

now im starting to wonder if you even watch boxing....your just making yourself look more and more stupid bro give up already

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            What does this generation consist of?

Active fighters for me is.

1. Pac
            2. Jones
            3. Hopkins
            4. Holyfield
            5. Floyd.
            Holyfield is not in this generation, he is fighting bums or getting beat on like a bum. If you consider him part of this generation, then you have to take away for all his losses.

Comment

Hopkins is a greater fighter than Pacquiao.

And most certainly greater than Roy on my list.

Comment

imho, pac was deserving the award he got ....

I have to agree hopkins is great but common, be true to yourselves and all this hype Hop is getting now by beating pascal?

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  This could be the answer! Bernard had also overtaken Floyd as the best defensive boxer of this era.
                  Now you're just completely blacked out.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    Hopkins is a greater fighter than Pacquiao.

And most certainly greater than Roy on my list.
                    Wich means jack ****!!!!!

You *****s will hang on to anything and to anybody just to try and diminish Pac

Pacs Resume pre-135 and up alone, ****s on Hopkins!!!

Comment

pac?

Comment

Working...
                      X