No announcement yet.

What has happened to Leonard Ellerbe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RisAri0 View Post
    He works for Google now. They use his nostrils as the two Os for their logo.
    hahahaaaaa!!!! this made my night

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
      Floyd broke up with him. Floyd was the star, not his ex boyfriend. None of his ex boyfriends are relevant, after Floyd dunks them. Why should Leonard be any different?
      Okay...

But Leonard really loved Floyd with all his heart though, so it's kind of sad that he was dumped.

I imagine even after several months, poor Leonard is still feeling very bad and crying over Floyd.

Floyd was 99% of Ellerbe's life for more than a decade, now there's only emptiness.

Comment

I always felt Leonard Ellerbe was probably the only guy around Mayweather who actually cared about him and had Floyd's best interests at heart. Not just a paid cheerleader to shout TBE who will do anything as long as they're gaining from it.

I don't care what Mayweather does but i think later if the chips are ever down and he can no longer have his cheerleaders, he might regret firing the people who were not complete parasites.

Comment

Originally posted by who_necks View Post
          I always felt Leonard Ellerbe was probably the only guy around Mayweather who actually cared about him and had Floyd's best interests at heart. Not just a paid cheerleader to shout TBE who will do anything as long as they're gaining from it.

I don't care what Mayweather does but i think later if the chips are ever down and he can no longer have his cheerleaders, he might regret firing the people who were not complete parasites.
          Yes, I agree.

Comment

When Floyd used to teabag Ellerbe he would drop a nut into each nostril...

Comment

Ellerbe might have more stake in Mayweather Promotions than we think. As recently as last last week, when Boxrec listed Floyd-Pac, the promoter's name was Leonard Ellerbe. And, as some posters have mentioned, he was there a few weeks ago, when Smith fought Lara. He was in the ring as the promoter. Floyd was there too.

Mayweather Promotions' licence name is under Ellerbe. I saw that when it was first licensed.

Comment

Working...
              X