Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joan Guzman vs Amir Khan in negotiations for December!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    Amir Khan may be a whiny bitch at times but man does he challenge himself.
    No doubt bro, some of these so called "fighters" should take some notes. This is what boxing is all about or I should say what boxing SHOULD be all about.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      No doubt bro, some of these so called "fighters" should take some notes. This is what boxing is all about or I should say what boxing SHOULD be all about.
      i dont think boxing should be about ruining a young fighter's career. and this fight will do just that imo. its a horrible fight for khan. very bad. i understand the bravado bull but if ur not that good, and u need to build up momentum, then do tht. dont be dumb about it.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        Amir Khan may be a whiny bitch at times but man does he challenge himself.
        ^^Very happy for Guzman if he can get this fight, cuz he definitely needs a big-name opponent. Winning this will launch him to a title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          i dont think boxing should be about ruining a young fighter's career. and this fight will do just that imo. its a horrible fight for khan. very bad. i understand the bravado bull but if ur not that good, and u need to build up momentum, then do tht. dont be dumb about it.

that same bravado is what got his ass knocked out in the first place

Comment

I used to dislike Khan, but I can't knock this guy. He fights the toughest out there.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              too brave and stupid for his own good...there will be spots in that fight where Guzman will make Khan look silly
              I hear that.
              Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              I can understand taking a tune up before this fight but he sure as hell wasn't gonna do 2/3 tune ups in a row like most of these people do.

If Khan gets a new trainer he should had definitely taken a tune up first and get a feel for each other. And if he stays with Roach, he's fkin dumb. -_-

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                that same bravado is what got his ass knocked out in the first place
                But I think this is how he has made a name for himself... For the most part anyway. Very few people realize how good this guy's resume is, win or loss.

Comment

khan ducks no1. always ready for any challenge that comes his way. this is why i like the man so much. great boxer too

Comment

khans got this

Comment

Team Khan must really believe their ridiculous "Lucky Punch" line and that the Garcia loss was a fluke. Guzman is good enough to give Khan all kinds of problems. I don't like fighters taking easy fights but Khan needs 2 or 3 right now to build confidence and work on his defence before stepping up.

Comment

Working...
                      X