No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Responds To Arum: Call Schaefer and Haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by turbotime View Post
    There actually aren't many left. puga, pacboy, and a couple others.

It's like watching a "last ******* standing" match!
    i laughed out loud

Comment

• Puga, just ****ing abandon this site already you little parasite. You've already proved that you can't read nor comprehend simple English.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
        Just like he chose to walk away from the table in the negotiations with De La Hoya, Hatton and Cotto, but DLH, Hatton and Cotto all backed down whereas Floyd didn't. And it was no more suspicious than that to anyone without an agenda.
        Dave, when Cotto stated..... "147 if you want my title, but no title if you need a catchweight"..... had Manny "walked away from the table"..... then it would have been his fault.

You do understand that, right ?

Or, do you think that it would have been Cotto's fault, for not allowing himself to be walked over and manipulated like some little b1tch?

Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
        I'm bored with this old debate - it's been going on for three years and it just goes in circles. And you clearly do have and agenda. And literally billions of words have been wasted on it already. We both agree that Pac is ducking now. Screw the past - this discussion is boring the shit out of me. All I was pointing out, which is objective fact, is that the majority of boxing journalists blamed both sides until recently and anyone who disputes that is either illiterate or lying.
        No it has not "been going on for three years and it just goes in circles".... what utter rubbish..... in fact, I have not heard one journalist suggest that Mayweather killed the fight in 2009, not one, EVER.

Link please.....

FACT: The ONLY reason why the fight died in 2009, is because Manny "walked away from the table" and refused to undertake random blood tests without a 24-day cutoff.....
        http://www.boxingscene.com/pacquiao-...day-cut--27427

Any other conclusion, is utter ignorance.

Like I said earlier..... people will see what they want to see, and believe what they want to believe, regardless as to the facts on the table.

You bought this up, in spite of the facts on the table, so I insist that you answer the following two questions.....

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
        Not only was it completely Manny's fault, it was completely unjustified for two reasons.....

1.) his 8 ridiculous excuses were absurd

2.) apparently Manny has agreed to undertake that same testing protocol now, so why did he refuse back in 2009?

There is no gray area here at all.
        Dave.....

1.) which one of Pacquiao's 8 ridiculous excuses did you believe ?

2.) apparently, Manny has agreed to undertake that same testing protocol now, so why did he refuse back in 2009?

You sound like a ******* right now, this discussion is actually ridiculous.

Manny was completely unjustified when he "walked away from the table"..... just like he would have been unjustified to walk away from the Cotto fight had he not got his own way with the weight-draining manipulations..... so he is COMPLETELY at fault for killing the fight, end of story.

Comment

• LeadUppercut, just so you know, I've put you on ignore. You and pasawayako are as bad as each other - your irrational, bitter hatred of Pacquiao being every bit as extreme as, and a mirror image of, his irrational devotional worship of him. I want to continue to enjoy using this site and reading your silly, emotional, bitter and irrational posts about Pacquiao significantly mars my enjoyment of it. Shame, because before you started posting about him I used to enjoy some of our debates.

There's no point replying to this or any of my future posts because I won't see your replies.

Comment

Working...
          X