Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IdeaIdea u may not have thought of...or didnt think u could do...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks a lot boss man! will do!

Comment

Originally posted by chico 305 View Post
      Thanks a lot boss man! will do!
      please let me know how it works out for u and if u need any more help in the future. GOOD LUCK!

ICE

Comment

So far Ive gotten about 8 responses, not too bad. Let me know how it goes for u guys

Comment

a bump up for all u potential judges out there...

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
            Basically, u would go to the LBC and they would bring u to amateur bouts and train u on the job...they teach u what to look for, how to judge etc etc...they NEED them, too, believe me...its a volunteer situation but there are a lot of perks involved...email me, I have contacts in every state I can hook u up individually. I am at IceJohnScully@aol.com
            I would be interested in doing this, I am from PA.

Comment

I would like some info. I'm from Arizona

Comment

First off, big up ICE for being the man!

how about Denmark ICE?

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
                  After reading a lot of the back and forths with our recent debate...so many guys on here are such big boxing fans and are really into the game...maybe being a boxer isnt ur thing and getting into the business end of it isnt for most people, myself included, (one of the dirtiest games on earth)...but what about amateur judging?? Have any of you on here thought about becoming judges in your home state??? You interested? I can hook u up with contact info wherever u live if u like...let me know. You can do local bouts, regionals, nationals, even international....there is a lot of great opportunities if ur interested and obviously u get to be VERY CLOSE to the fighters and to the game we love so much

Let me know. You dont need special qualificiations, just a love for the game

ICE.
                  Awesome idea. I'm currently in the process of learning how to sew, so I can start making custom equipment. Being a family man and working a full time job, if i were interested taking up this task, what kind of time commitment would I be looking at?

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
                    Tony Z is the guy for you to touch base with...if this email doesnt work for any reason let me know ... arizaino1@netzero.net

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
                      Originally posted by Dan-O-Mac View Post
                      Awesome idea. I'm currently in the process of learning how to sew, so I can start making custom equipment. Being a family man and working a full time job, if i were interested taking up this task, what kind of time commitment would I be looking at?
                      Basically u just have to be at the amateur shows and tournaments in ur area...if u cant make it u cant make it, no big deal. Its volunteer work...

Comment

Working...
                      X