Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd really walks around 147-150 why didnt he make weight for Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly because Floyd eats whatever he wants and works hard in the gym but if you eat like **** u wont lose weight ull just maintain weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimbo Army View Post
      you are a total idiot! If i was around 161 and i need to cut 1 lb of water....yes 1 lbs of water im not going to be fainting looking for a big stream of watever
      the doctors stop people from cutting 1-2 lbs all the time in combat sports. If you're dehydrated you can't safely remove more fluids from your body.

Not saying this was the case with floyd, because i don't know.
      Last edited by Barry Halls; 08-17-2011, 09:00 PM.

Comment

you are a total idiot! If i was around 161 and i need to cut 1 lb of water....yes 1 lbs of water im not going to be fainting looking for a big stream of watever
        what a young dummy lol. so youre saying you know mayweather extra weight was all water?

are you near a wall socket? stick your tongue in it.

Comment

Originally posted by oaklandstephen View Post
          Honestly because Floyd eats whatever he wants and works hard in the gym but if you eat like **** u wont lose weight ull just maintain weight.
          its shedding water weight in the sauna before the weigh ins and running without drinking water ect. thats what every boxer does before a weigh in

Comment

Originally posted by boxer12 View Post
            what a young dummy lol. so youre saying you know mayweather extra weight was all water?

are you near a wall socket? stick your tongue in it.
            your such a dumb ass. floyd is naturally a big guy for welterweight. his muscles and bone structures. to make the weight you cut water ..... you dont chop an arm off . dumb fk

Comment

its shedding water weight in the sauna before the weigh ins and running without drinking water ect. thats what every boxer does before a weigh in
              Is Kimbo one of your favorite boxers?

Comment

For Floyd it's about having advantages.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                  the doctors stop people from cutting 1-2 lbs all the time in combat sports. If you're dehydrated you can't safely remove more fluids from your body.

Not saying this was the case with floyd, because i don't know.
                  Tried to green you for the Avy but I have to spread it around.

Remind me to green you down the line.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Tried to green you for the Avy but I have to spread it around.

Remind me to green you down the line.

monzon is awesome. simple as that.

Comment

flyd could fight at 135 realy

he walks around at 150

he was overweight at JMM fight because he needed the extra power

Comment

Working...
                      X