No announcement yet.

Is David Haye ducking the Klitschkos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
    I don't think so. He's just looking to get a fair deal.
    50/50 isn't fair for someone who has only beaten Valuev and Ruiz compared to someone who is the unified champ?

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
      You should have made this public, because I'd love to see who voted that the Unified Champion offering 50/50 isn't fair.
      It is a public poll.

Someone called "Sgt Rock" voted for that option.

Comment

No way to defend Haye's decisions of late. When the HW champion of the world is screaming to fight you, as a HW challenger, you go for it. Cut and dry. Vitali wanted him too, still nothing. There's exciting matches for him in Adamek, Tua, and Arreola, but shunning a shot at the Klits to pursue those guys after all the smack talk makes him look soft. He is ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
          It is a public poll.

Oh lol...I see that now.

Comment

Originally posted by MurderDeathKill View Post
            No way to defend Haye's decisions of late. When the HW champion of the world is screaming to fight you, as a HW challenger, you go for it. Cut and dry. Vitali wanted him too, still nothing. There's exciting matches for him in Adamek, Tua, and Arreola, but shunning a shot at the Klits to pursue those guys after all the smack talk makes him look soft. He is ducking.
            He won't fight Adamek or Arreola, they're still in their primes.

Tua is fading now, Haye might fight him.

But he'll likely choose Audley or Holyfield.

Comment

It is a public poll.

Do you not understand sarcasm?

Comment

The Klitschko's made a lot of concessions. Actually, not a lot, all concessions Haye wanted. They dropped the 'fight us both' deal, they gave him 50-50 like he wanted, what else did he ask for? I'm sure they gave him everything he asked for. Thing is he hasn't even asked for anything new so he can't even use that as an excuse. Man if only every fighter was like Wlad at the table. Mayweather and Pacquiao can learn a thing or two about Wlad giving his opponent everything he wants and just wanting to get in the ring and fight.

I picked the last option but I think Haye is afraid of both Vitali and Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Rock View Post
                  Do you not understand sarcasm?
                  Yes, but it didn't come across as sarcasm.

Comment

Yes, but it didn't come across as sarcasm.
                    The offer was 50/50 with no options, of course he is ducking. Why even bother making a thread about what everybody already knows?

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Rock View Post
                      The offer was 50/50 with no options, of course he is ducking. Why even bother making a thread about what everybody already knows?
                      Because a few of the gayest Haye fanboys like Soir are still making excuses for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X