Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Predictions: Brock Lesnar vs Shane Carwin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody got that Brock Lesnar "who is the ****ing man" gif makes me laugh everytime

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
      . I won't consider it an upset at all when Brock is KO'd and lying on the canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
        So I was wrong in that I didn't foresee Brock successfully employing the Homer Simpson defense. I also didn't think Shane was only a 1 round fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
          So I was wrong in that I didn't foresee Brock successfully employing the Homer Simpson defense. I also didn't think Shane was only a 1 round fighter.
          Man your just such and out and out hater...FFS show some class when your wrong thats all ...even i thought Carwin but thought it might be close

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
            Man your just such and out and out hater...FFS show some class when your wrong thats all ...even i thought Carwin but thought it might be close
            So then I'm suppose to be impressed by Brock having Carwin lay on top of him and punch himself out and then submit a guy who is basically a corpse in the following round? Sorry, doesn't impress me. Brock employed the Homer Simpson defense. Neither guy impressed me.

Comment

Of course Nodogoshi, Brock took more punishment then your hero Fedor would have. i thought i'd show more class to you with Brocks performance tonight but after your comments nah. suck it ***** Fedor ain't on the top no More. Brock survived the storm an won.

Comment

Originally posted by Blair_Wells#32 View Post
                Of course Nodogoshi, Brock took more punishment then your hero Fedor would have. i thought i'd show more class to you with Brocks performance tonight but after your comments nah. suck it ***** Fedor ain't on the top no More. Brock survived the storm an won.
                This was more a case of Carwin running out of gas and showing that he's a one round fighter. Brock showed he can take a beating from the bottom though. As I said, he employed the Homer Simpson defense very impressively.

Comment

uh huh brock showed heart and came through, like a friend of mine said last night it reminded him of Ali's rope adope....although Brock was really hurt.
                  If Carwin Tagged Fedor with one of those shots he'd be out.

Comment

Working...
                  X