No announcement yet.

What is your opinion of the Klitschkos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
    How do you feel about the Klitschko brothers?

Are they great heavyweights or just bums?
    the 2nd one on the poll IMO should be that they are great HWs in a bad Hw era! cause it sounds like someone can have an excuse for calling them a bum. Bad era or not...they ducked no one and took on everyone that wanted to stand up. A bad Era dont make them a Bum! (imo)1234

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
      How do you feel about the Klitschko brothers?

Are they great heavyweights or just bums?
      Okay Carni lets discuss this. This is why I dont like them. The contract they gave Haye was a disgrace.

I also dont like how Wlad avoids punchers. Vitali is not that bad. Wlad is a punk though. He gets hi brother to fight all the punchers. Since Vitali been back hes foguth hard hitters like Arreolla and Peter. He also tried to fight Haye and even Valuev even though he doesnt hit hard hes still a big guy.

Wlad is fighting all the boxers with no power while his brother gets all the heavy handers. And that is how they are cleaning out the division. Its a scam IMO.

I would much rather see Chambers vs. Vitali and Haye vs. Wlad. The Klits wouldve got my respect then.

Comment

Both great champions who conduct themselves well. They're just severely lacking in charisma and are unlucky to be fighting in such a drab HW era.

Comment

Originally posted by El Castigador View Post
          Okay Carni lets discuss this. This is why I dont like them. The contract they gave Haye was a disgrace.
          No, Haye lied about the terms of the contract, and he lied about his back injury to get out of the fight!

Then, he signed a similar contract with Don King - three options plus a rematch with Valuev. The Klitschkos just asked for the normal two options for a voluntary defense.

I also dont like how Wlad avoids punchers. Vitali is not that bad. Wlad is a punk though. He gets hi brother to fight all the punchers. Since Vitali been back hes foguth hard hitters like Arreolla and Peter. He also tried to fight Haye and even Valuev even though he doesnt hit hard hes still a big guy.

Wlad is fighting all the boxers with no power while his brother gets all the heavy handers. And that is how they are cleaning out the division. Its a scam IMO.
          This is not true. Wlad went out of his way to try to fight Haye. Then, Wlad tried to get Arreola as a replacement for Haye, but Arreola turned it down because he wasn't in shape.

Wlad has fought many big punchers such as Jefferson, Jackson, Mercer, Sanders, Brewster, Rahman and Peter.

I would much rather see Chambers vs. Vitali and Haye vs. Wlad. The Klits wouldve got my respect then.
          You're real reason for not liking them is option #9, why not admit it?

Comment

i like them both. vitali more than wald, i think wlad should let his hands go more but either way they are the heavyweight division.

Comment

Originally posted by El Pachuco View Post
              Vitali is a gentleman, a great champion and an ATG.

I couldn't care less about Wladimir, though. :down:

That. Vitali is great.(I don't know about all time great but it was the answer closest to what i think.) I beleive vitali would have been one of the top heavyweights in any era.

Wladimir...we'll his fights put me to sleep. He seems like a nice guy though.

I must say that i don't like guys like Klitschko2009 and co using the Klitschko brothers to channel their racism, thats why i stay away from Klitschko threads most of the time.

Comment

I feel they are without question the best HWs in the world today and would have been competitive and possibly beat any HW who ever fought on the right night.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  I feel they are without question the best HWs in the world today and would have been competitive and possibly beat any HW who ever fought on the right night.
                  Muhammad Ali??

Comment

Muhammad Ali??
                    Outside of Ali, I favor Vitali (in a best of 5) over any HW in any era. That is how highly I think of him. He is the only fighter from this era and maybe ever to have never been behind on the score cards in any of his fights.

BTW if anyone is interested I would love to go into detail on why I feel he beats any HW in any era in a best of 5.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
                      Outside of Ali, I favor Vitali (in a best of 5) over any HW in any era. That is how highly I think of him. He is the only fighter from this era and maybe ever to have never been behind on the score cards in any of his fights.

BTW if anyone is interested I would love to go into detail on why I feel he beats any HW in any era in a best of 5.
                      One on one Does Vitali beat Cassius?

Comment

Working...
                      X