No announcement yet.

Zou Shiming - overrated and underrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lightsout15 View Post
    Overrated, has really fast hands but has no pop and fights like he's in a kung fu movie with boxing gloves on and no kicking. If he ever fights a world class opponent his a55 is getting put to sleep. He's a 2x gold medalist but it's easy to tell he's not in the same class as Rigo or Loma.
    How can he be overrated if he is hated on everywhere outside of China?

Comment

I didnt think highly of him but he showed the heart of a warrior his last fight be interesting to see how he develops and if he's legit or not

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
        I didnt think highly of him but he showed the heart of a warrior his last fight be interesting to see how he develops and if he's legit or not
        He is certainly not the bum that people make him out to be. And I think his fighting style is entertaining to watch. He is stepping up in opposition and we will soon see the truth, people should stop hating. He is not that great but definitely not as bad as people make it sound.

Comment

Originally posted by UpInThisYo View Post
          How can he be overrated if he is hated on everywhere outside of China?
          Yep You're right, I stand corrected. He is not overrated, he just sucks donkey Kong ballz. Imo

Comment

Haters gonna hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Haters gonna hate.

That is the face of a warrior refusing to give up.

Comment

Working...
              X