Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enter Here If You Are On Rockin's Ignore List

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TS should add a poll to the thread so we can see how many people are on Rockin's iggy list.

Comment

What is the story he was talking about???????

Comment

Rockin's a psycho, man. For real. Dude is weird as f**k. I've never, ever seen someone this obsessed about some internet ****. His life has seemingly become about defending his "honor" in a boxing sub-forum where we don't even talk boxing. It's the lounge for f**k's sake. It's really bizarre how far he has went with this.

I ain't gonna lie, though. It's awesome. Think about how much entertainment this guy has provided.

Comment

I kinda feel bad for the guy.

His ultra sensitive behavior in the internet world shows that something is really lacking in his real world. I think Rockin just needs a hug. And a good handjob.

Comment

I stood up for him a few years back. POS.

Comment

I didnt realise he had me on ignore until i tried to post "****s" in his 'please delete my account' thread.

****s meaning every wanker involved in the Rockin saga.

No idea why he had me on ignore.

If its one thing i hate more than personal bs in the lounge instead of the Thunderdome, its people creating a goodbye thread. Seriously...just fuck off! PM the people you were friends with and say bye. I cant stand that attention seeking diva shite.
              ****s.

Comment

Is rockin' permabanned? His green bar is zero.

Comment

Working...
                X