No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Bradley, Provodnikov Go Face To Face in LA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    To each his own, his career is still going, Pac's just got blown out the water. Peterson isn't good enough to fight Bradley, that's why Tim already handed him his only career defeat when he dominated him for 11 out of 12 rounds.

Tim will keep on winning and I'll keep on supporting him......no need to apologize to me.
    I hear ya brah. Its all good.

Comment

Damn Oscar just tweeted if it's going to be on Espn?.. Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
        It's not about the favorable decision. He acts like he spanked Pacquiao when he really lost. Acts like he's too good for certain fighters when he's really not. He's stuck in Top Rank doing a bunch of nothing and now's he's about to fight this jackass. Its. **** fight considering how he thought Peterson and Guerrero weren't good enough for him. His skill set is limited imo too. Offensively he uses his head way too much. His fights aren't really exciting either. Sorry bro, I think Tim is lame. And a lot of other people agree. Not just the Pacstans.
        Though I agree with some of your opinions overall and I didn't like how Bradley's trainer tried to dismiss the ghost as if he wasn't deserving of the fight and after the ghost beat berto he made diaz put his foot in his mouth, but you gotta put the shoe on the other foot. Maybe Tim really thinks he beat PAC MAN or maybe he doesn't but it would be the stupidest thing on earth to not act like the rightful victor of that fight, it'd almost be career suicide. This is a guy who gave up an easy 2.3 million (more money than most of us will ever see) to fight someone he already beat (peterson). You got to respect that...He didn't want to rob us fans with that fight, and to fight peterson that soon after a pac man victory would be admitting through his actions that he didn't win that fight. Now I view this Ruslan fight less as a desperation fight and more of a keep the rust off and stay active fight, but more importantly on his terms not Arums.

Comment

pretty decent fight imo. i could understand bradley turning down a peterson fight, and the guerrero fight probably didn't come close to happening due to the gbp/top rank feud. so you really can't fault tim for either one. he already took care of peterson and the guerrero fight was never going to happen even if both guys wanted it.
          i remember looking at top rank's website to see what 140/147 lbers they had and after seeing provodnikov, i realized that could have been a possibility for bradley. provodnikov, vargas, or omotoso were my guesses. surprisingly vargas and omotoso are fighting each other now. i think bob arum will either make bradley vs. rios/alvarado winner or vargas/omotoso winner, if he doesn't try and make pacquiao/bradley 2.
          anyways, provodnikov should give bradley a good fight, but bradley being the superior fighter, he should come out with a clear decision. hopefully top rank can fill the undercard with some fun scraps. their live streaming undercards have been pretty good lately. i'm looking forward to seeing bradley back in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by hhwff3000 View Post
            Though I agree with some of your opinions overall and I didn't like how Bradley's trainer tried to dismiss the ghost as if he wasn't deserving of the fight and after the ghost beat berto he made diaz put his foot in his mouth, but you gotta put the shoe on the other foot. Maybe Tim really thinks he beat PAC MAN or maybe he doesn't but it would be the stupidest thing on earth to not act like the rightful victor of that fight, it'd almost be career suicide. This is a guy who gave up an easy 2.3 million (more money than most of us will ever see) to fight someone he already beat (peterson). You got to respect that...He didn't want to rob us fans with that fight, and to fight peterson that soon after a pac man victory would be admitting through his actions that he didn't win that fight. Now I view this Ruslan fight less as a desperation fight and more of a keep the rust off and stay active fight, but more importantly on his terms not Arums.
            Solid post..

Comment

Originally posted by simonihirst View Post
              What an ugly Mother ****er...
              Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Did both of them just woke up? After having a hangover and a buffet?
              Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              My God.

They're so ugly, it would have been better not to hold the press conference.
              If you guys are talking about the Tecate "models" I feel you.

Comment

The Mannycutioner is back, baby!

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                  If you guys are talking about the Tecate "models" I feel you.
                  you phaggot!!!

Comment

How are Russian men so friggin ugly and Russian women so hot? Jesus Christ, look at Provodnikov. He looks like one of my hangover dumps. Denis Lebedev still takes the cake though.

Comment

did they find this guy at a north korean fish market?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X